Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new featuress?
17-03-2008, 09:32 PM
new featuress?
[glow=red,2,300]you should be able to wash your clothes. and have more of a choice for hair color. and new cars.. and more tools to build a house.[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Re: new featuress?
I agree with you. There are other threads about how we want to be able to do laundry and stuff. I think it would add some cool realism to the game.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Yes, more of everything would be nice! Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: 2wci1hk.jpg]
[Image: 2e507py.jpg]
17-03-2008, 09:47 PM
You should be able to dye your hair.......Big Grin Make custom colours then dye the simmy's hair! (Halarious) Smile Your simmy would also be able to mess up their hair and people could tease the sim. Lol....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 09:49 PM
o think we should change their clothes everyday and  wash their clothes. btw hi natalie 
17-03-2008, 09:51 PM
[sup]when you are a hairdresser you "accidently" mess people hair up [ but you don' have a choice ] but it's stupid when they do, because you are getting your hair cut, and when they mess it up they put ugly makeup on you.[/sup]
17-03-2008, 10:01 PM
(17-03-2008 09:51 PM)Natalie link Wrote:[sup]when you are a hairdresser you "accidently" mess people hair up [ but you don' have a choice ] but it's stupid when they do, because you are getting your hair cut, and when they mess it up they put ugly makeup on you.[/sup]
The 'when you mess up the hair; but only doing the hair and also messing up the makeup' thing is not realistic. When you're not even doing make-up and mess up the hair and make-up at the same time is.....confusing....o.o;

17-03-2008, 10:04 PM
[move]all this talk about HOPING for new feauturess, i just hope we get someeee. [/move]
17-03-2008, 10:14 PM
sooo does anyone want to say anything else about the ideas for ts3?
17-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Putting on make-up o.o They goto the mirror then you pick the make-up then press ok. Then the girl gets out lipstick and eyeliner, etc and puts it on Big Grin