Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Risky Whohoo
17-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Risky Whohoo
It's so one sided in the sims 2 that we can only try for a baby. I think that those cheating, and over sexed sims need to have consequences to their actions by everytime they do the do there is at least a 5 to 10 percent chance they can get pregnant. What do you guys think.

and also what would be cool is pregnant townies, like also in the sims 2 only sim females living in the home can get pregnant. how about sims that don't live in our homes.

just a thought!
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Re: Risky Whohoo
I agree.  That way it will be a complete chance, but in a way Try for Baby is a "risky Woo hoo" because Sims do not always get preggers right away.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
17-03-2008, 09:36 PM
I believe that Sims should be able to have "Safe s3x"
or
"Unsafe s3x".

"Safe s3x" should have a very low risk of pregnancy.
"Unsafe s3x" should have a fairly high risk of pregnancy.

Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: 2wci1hk.jpg]
[Image: 2e507py.jpg]
17-03-2008, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2008 09:41 PM by Sims3Fan92.)
I think, with normal WooHoo in TS2 there is a 5% chance of pregnancy. I think sims should be able to have 'Safe Woohoo' and 'Unsafe WooHoo' as well. 'Safe WooHoo' could give like a 25% risk of pregnacy and obviously 'Unsafe WooHoo' would be 75%. Or something like that anyway.
17-03-2008, 09:43 PM
That'd be a pretty good add on but....the kids......how about the kids that play this game? O.O;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 09:48 PM
(17-03-2008 09:43 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:That'd be a pretty good add on but....the kids......how about the kids that play this game? O.O;

You are very right Eygpt, if you had other than a few whoohoo options in the game, EAxis would have to rate it Mature. Though most kids playing should already know about whoohoo in life because that's how you make babies. If they already know that, they should be able to have more options but they would rather please more people then not. I think whoohoo in the sims3 is going to be even more riskier just because of all the options, they may have to rate it mature.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
17-03-2008, 09:53 PM
They might not have any new choices for woohoo in TS3. They might just keep it the same as TS2 to keep the game from being rated M
17-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Yes I know about the lovey dovey stuff and other kids may too. But their parents wouldn't want them to be involved in that kind of stuff because they see it on a game. That can influence kids. No? So less money for EAxis if people have children who play and don't want them to play sims doing 'stuff'....

17-03-2008, 09:56 PM
(17-03-2008 09:53 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:They might not have any new choices for woohoo in TS3. They might just keep it the same as TS2 to keep the game from being rated M
I'm 100% sure that they will keep the original options.

17-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Would it be such a loss to have a Rated M Sims 3 game maybe they can have one Rated T and for adults one Rated M...just a thought gives a choose which one they want for their homes, Like more Mature content for those who want it and more tamer content for others who wish to have it.

All the babble and no context makes my brain cry....