Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Risky Whohoo
18-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Re: Risky Whohoo
yeah and i know this sounds wrong but i think sims should be able to cheat on sims and then like if two sims get divorced then they dont like to see each other or its awkward if they do. like if they got divorced on the sims 2 and they saw each other again they could actually talk like nothing ever happened between them. and i think there was a cheat on sims 2 but teens should get pregnant too and have to drop out of school or something and their parents should be upset with them. it would be interesting.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:13 AM
I don't agree with the teen pregnancy thing. That's just wrong. As someone else said, the fanbase is mostly teens under 17. I don't think the creators want to give teenagers ideas. :-\
19-03-2008, 09:33 AM
Im with You! that would rock
19-03-2008, 09:54 AM
Well "Try for Baby" taking an estimate..is probably like an 70% chance of pregnancy Tongue
I heard stories of people's sim's getting pregnant by just choosing "Woo-Hoo" but I agree atleast make the risk 8% or something like that.

[Image: candicewoovl4.png]
19-03-2008, 10:11 AM
(17-03-2008 09:43 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:That'd be a pretty good add on but....the kids......how about the kids that play this game? O.O;

Um...the game is already rated T for teen....most teens I know are 13 (or older) so for starters, "kids" shouldn't be playing it then... and I don't know about your countries, but they get "woohoo"-education here in Ontario in grade 4 or 5 (thats 9 or 10 years old)! Keep 'em educated and keep 'em safe. Besides, what's the difference between changing "Woohoo" and "Try for baby" to "Safe Woohoo" and "Risky Woohoo"? You still only have two options!

[glow=magenta,3,200] Everyone dies, but not everyone lives... [/glow]
19-03-2008, 11:16 AM
  i agree,  how life like that every woohoo have the consequence of pregnancy or at least a chance of. Wink
19-03-2008, 01:06 PM
I don't know about how it is in the US, but here in Denmark obviously nobody cares about the rating anyway. Do parents really freak out like that? Because EAxis will do it in a proper way I think, like in Sims 2, where the blanket covered.
19-03-2008, 01:12 PM
(19-03-2008 12:13 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:I don't agree with the teen pregnancy thing. That's just wrong. As someone else said, the fanbase is mostly teens under 17. I don't think the creators want to give teenagers ideas. :-\
i'm gonna be 17 in june and we already know about woohoo ect. they show far worse stuff on tv or in movies. the idea is nothing new for teens
and like teena2 said there isn't a big diffrence between "tryfor baby"/"woohoo" and "safe woohoo"/"risky woohoo"

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />