Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Risky Whohoo
17-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Re: Risky Whohoo
(17-03-2008 09:57 PM)nekodark link Wrote:Would it be such a loss to have a Rated M Sims 3 game maybe they can have one Rated T and for adults one Rated M...just a thought gives a choose which one they want for their homes, Like more Mature content for those who want it and more tamer content for others who wish to have it.

I like your idea.
Here in Australia it is rated M, so I guess teens can only get it if their parents buy it for them. It has always been M rated here, we have stricter rules.
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 10:38 PM
It would be so funny, if your Sim was out woo-hooing all night and then suddenly at around 9am while he's trying to sleep, the phone rings.
"Hey, I'm pregnant". Just imagen the red little memory in your love Sims mind. :']

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
17-03-2008, 10:40 PM
(17-03-2008 10:38 PM)Rút link Wrote:It would be so funny, if your Sim was out woo-hooing all night and then suddenly at around 9am while he's trying to sleep, the phone rings.
"Hey, I'm pregnant". Just imagen the red little memory in your love Sims mind. :']
XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 11:04 PM
I like the idea of a choice, because in some of the articles (not quoted by EAxis) said something about sleeping around and being premiscuous (like Don Lathario) and it said something like, do her... do her good, so some people may want some riskier things but Will Wright's daughter who helps him with a lot of projects is like, 11 so I'm not sure if he would want to go that route. Even the thought of having a Mature game may cause some parents to get upset and sue. Just think, they may have thought that their child bought the rated T version but perhaps he snuck it from a friend and the parent walks by to see a sim doing something explicit, lawsuit anyone?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
17-03-2008, 11:15 PM
(17-03-2008 11:04 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I like the idea of a choice, because in some of the articles (not quoted by EAxis) said something about sleeping around and being premiscuous (like Don Lathario) and it said something like, do her... do her good, so some people may want some riskier things but Will Wright's daughter who helps him with a lot of projects is like, 11 so I'm not sure if he would want to go that route. Even the thought of having a Mature game may cause some parents to get upset and sue. Just think, they may have thought that their child bought the rated T version but perhaps he snuck it from a friend and the parent walks by to see a sim doing something explicit, lawsuit anyone?

Cool!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 11:01 AM
I agree with the lawsuit thing. lol but ifny parents didnt want their precious little baby not to know about the birds  n the bees then they shoudl never have introduced them to sims. Even in sims 1 they had those vibrating love bed thingys.. and i want triplets to be in sims 3!!

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
18-03-2008, 11:15 AM
The base game should be innocent, but EA could make a mature EP only for adults and rate it M!  ;D ;D ;D
18-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Even though The Sims 2 was rated M (Well, in Australia atleast), the videogame store owners were more than happy to sell me the game, even though I was 11 years of age. Maybe they just wanted my money??
18-03-2008, 12:28 PM
(18-03-2008 11:30 AM)Rena link Wrote:Even though The Sims 2 was rated M (Well, in Australia atleast), the videogame store owners were more than happy to sell me the game, even though I was 11 years of age. Maybe they just wanted my money??
Yeah they wanted the $$ I mean who would sell a M rated game to a child? O.O;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
18-03-2008, 01:21 PM
A mature EP or a mature version of The Sims 3 would give such a bad name to the game! I think it's a bad idea... What makes this game so successful is the fact that the entire family can play it, without restrictions. A lot of the game's fanbase are teenagers under 17. If there was any "adult content" in the game, even if you could filter it, many people wouldn't buy it for the sake of their sons, younger siblings, or themselves.
Keep it safe, please. There will be, soon enough, patches on the internet to make Sims-s3x more real. =P