Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Risky Whohoo
18-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Re: Risky Whohoo
I used to co-own a video game store and we were not allowed to sell any game to a minor that was rated r I think, unless the parent was there and gave permission.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:20 PM
(17-03-2008 09:36 PM)jb link Wrote:I believe that Sims should be able to have "Safe s3x"
or
"Unsafe s3x".

"Safe s3x" should have a very low risk of pregnancy.
"Unsafe s3x" should have a fairly high risk of pregnancy.

Big Grin Big Grin

Well, that is a good idea! Haha Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
18-03-2008, 10:21 PM
(17-03-2008 09:36 PM)jb link Wrote:I believe that Sims should be able to have "Safe s3x"
or
"Unsafe s3x".

Big Grin Big Grin

yehh i like this idea Big Grin
18-03-2008, 10:24 PM
(18-03-2008 01:21 PM)Sara link Wrote:A mature EP or a mature version of The Sims 3 would give such a bad name to the game! I think it's a bad idea... What makes this game so successful is the fact that the entire family can play it, without restrictions. A lot of the game's fanbase are teenagers under 17. If there was any "adult content" in the game, even if you could filter it, many people wouldn't buy it for the sake of their sons, younger siblings, or themselves.
Keep it safe, please. There will be, soon enough, patches on the internet to make Sims-s3x more real. =P
-Applaud- Weee that speech touched my heart o.o;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
18-03-2008, 10:26 PM
(18-03-2008 10:21 PM)Forgotten_Angel link Wrote:[quote author=jb link=topic=132.msg2146#msg2146 date=1205786215]
I believe that Sims should be able to have "Safe s3x"
or
"Unsafe s3x".

Big Grin Big Grin

Well, that's just giving "woohoo" and "try for baby" different names.

Names that would get the game a mature rating o_0

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm for leaving it as it is too, at least naming wise.  Though they could add birth control.  Keep the rating by using things like the juicer in Sims2 to make smoothies that decrease the pregnancy chance for a day or two.  And of course, have it work for both sexes.

I really like the idea to allow for townies to get pregnant.  Especially with the persistant aging.  You could get a townie (or just a sim you're just not playing at the moment) pregnant, the kid would be born, and actually grow up without you playing it.
18-03-2008, 10:51 PM
I like that idea!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 10:59 PM
I think things may get more riske but still innocent. If you think about it, whoohoo has changed significantly. In TS1 after kissing and maybe using the vibrating bed you had a random baby. In TS2 they could have it in different places and you got a choice to choose if you wanted a baby. I think they will take it to yet, another level in TS3 but still keep it hidden.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 11:06 PM
I just realized anything by EA may NEVER be rated anything more than Teen. I just went to http://www.esrb.org site and none of the rated M for Mature games were created my EA. So, I'm guessing we will never get anything too risky. They just won't create anything someone around 13 can't handle.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 11:08 PM
if you ask me that isn't really a bad idea anyways cause its mostly teens who play that game. the should also consider teen pregnacy because that is also a really life risk and have a hospital that the sims must go to when they go into labor. if you ask me it isnt gonna matter if they rate it M cause everyone loved the others this should be a real life game that would consist of ambulace, home, and hospital births that way the sims can chose either home or hospital buut if they are on the way to the hospital in a ambulance then they could give birth in the ambulance.
its not going to encorrage kids to do things they shouldnt cause lets face it WE ALL READY ARE!!!!! WEITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
signed
THE TEENAGER