Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would sports be included?!
21-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Re: Would sports be included?!
Snowboarding, Yeah! Ooh They Can Make A Dance Group, Yoga Group. Even A Band. Good Idea! They Can Be Famous!!!!! Smile And They Can Talk English! And If They Do Snowboard We Should Be Able 2 Control Them ;]
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 04:51 PM
(17-03-2008 09:36 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:Riding bikes together in a group. Track team. Skateboarding. Skiing. Snowboarding?! What about that? Sims could goto (Making up a name) 'Snowy Peaks' to ice skate, snowboard, and ski. Wouldn't that be fun?! o.o; Just think about your sims....snowboarding down that beatiful white hill Tongue I'd have so much fun with the sims if that were to be included Smile

i feel like every1 is trying 2 kill me with all of these amazing ideasĀ  Smile
21-03-2008, 04:56 PM
deffo,, that would be great!!

but i think that is more likely to be an expansion pack than in the base game Tongue
21-03-2008, 06:00 PM
i would love sports!

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
21-03-2008, 06:19 PM
yes sports wouold be so cool to be inĀ  the sims3, I love sports as a person, so it'd be awesome rfor my simmies to be in track or snowboarding or even like a childs socceer team, you know I would want my sim mom to be a soccer mom! Wink
21-03-2008, 07:40 PM
I'm thinking that some sports should be included like freetime but,it should be a normal activity.Nothing to crazy like snowboarding because then it would make development even longer to make mountain tops and stuff so they could do all that.I like the idea of a skatepark though.
21-03-2008, 07:46 PM
It's a sweet idea. I'd love to be able to snowboard.

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]