Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like that everyone grows up together
17-03-2008, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2008 09:57 PM by TheFirst.)
I like that everyone grows up together
I will be honest - at first I did not like the idea that my sims children will all move out and I couldn't control all of them, because everyone would be growing up together......   but then it dawned on me... in the SIMS 2 I take forever to move on to a new generation because I'm always busy trying to play every house! I think it'd be new and exciting to send your children off and just pick one child to follow and then check up later/or all the time on your other children 2 see what they became!

i'm not sure how they would keep track of the family trees now though.
i hope that feature will still be in the game.
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Re: I like that everyone grows up together
I completely agree, it will be the best feature in TS3 (along with the open neighborhood).

I gave up on legacies in TS2, just because of how annoying it was Big Grin

[Image: 2wci1hk.jpg]
[Image: 2e507py.jpg]
17-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I like the idea that everyone will grow up together too, I mean in Real Life my friends don't stay the same age when i'm sitting in my house  Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 09:55 PM
(17-03-2008 09:53 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I like the idea that everyone will grow up together too, I mean in Real Life my friends don't stay the same age when i'm sitting in my house  Tongue

If they did, your friends would pay you to sit at home. Smile
17-03-2008, 09:56 PM
LOL! I would refuse, I'd rather they grew up with me  Big Grin

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 09:58 PM
(17-03-2008 09:50 PM)TheFirst link Wrote:I will be honest - at first I did not like the idea that my sims children will all move out and I couldn't control all of them, because everyone would be growing up together......   but then it dawned on me... in the SIMS 2 I take forever to move on to a new generation because I'm always busy trying to play every house! I think it'd be new and exciting to send your children off and just pick one child to follow and then check up later/or all the time on your other children 2 see what they became!

i'm not sure how they would keep track of the family trees now though.
i hope that feature will still be in the game.

I agree. I have always loved this idea though. Man, I am all psyched again!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 10:01 PM
I love the ideo as well. So cool but i hope that each life stage will be longer then.

[center][Image: 9ksbr4.jpg]
[/center]<br />[center] xX Causing a Scene like us lovers do Xx [/center]
17-03-2008, 11:10 PM
I really do like that idea, too. I'm really curious how births and deaths are gonna work? What if your playing the Smith family, but it's time for Mrs. Jones to give birth? Would you get directed to that house?

Brand New &amp;&amp; Just Surrender = &lt;3333
18-03-2008, 05:00 AM
Time will tell

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 05:08 AM
I think this will solve quite a few of TS2's flaws. This feature along with just about every other confirmed so far makes the games so much more real, but also they seem to make it WAY MORE FUN. TS2 seems so boring these days, although I still played moore hours this week than I have in 5 months.