Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Word On Height?
16-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Re: Any Word On Height?
I hope we will be able to adjust height! My mom is an adult yet she is 5'0 so it's weird to see her about a foot taller in TS2
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2008 07:23 PM by Verno77.)
(16-03-2008 07:18 PM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:I think it would be cool to have heights but the more i read, the more i doubt it will happen. Espically if the game is to be realeased on time..

Well it's suppose to (or should) come out in 2009, so that’s plenty of time I think. Also you can already do it in the Sims 2, but with a cheat. For The Sims 3 all they would have to do is make sure all the animations work good  at different heights.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 07:25 PM
I would definitely love height sliders, and they are doing that thing with muscle and weight, so maybe they will add height sliders too, that would be really cool
16-03-2008, 07:30 PM
(16-03-2008 07:25 PM)einahpets65 link Wrote:I would definitely love height sliders, and they are doing that thing with muscle and weight, so maybe they will add height sliders too, that would be really cool

good point.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 08:07 PM
It shouldn't be too hard to add height, I mean as someone below has said before, you can do it in TS2 but you have to use a cheat.  They probably will, I mean if they can do weight and muscles then there is a good chance they can do height.  Three more days, and we will probably find out.  I don't think they will keep something like that underwraps, it's not a too big of a deal  ;D

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
16-03-2008, 08:23 PM
(16-03-2008 08:07 PM)CupcakesandPlumbobs link Wrote:It shouldn't be too hard to add height, I mean as someone below has said before, you can do it in TS2 but you have to use a cheat.  They probably will, I mean if they can do weight and muscles then there is a good chance they can do height.  Three more days, and we will probably find out.  I don't think they will keep something like that underwraps, it's not a too big of a deal  ;D

Yep I agree, if you can make someone fatter or thinner then surely you can make someone taller or smaller  Tongue

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 08:25 PM
(16-03-2008 08:23 PM)Munsta link Wrote:[quote author=CupcakesandPlumbobs link=topic=15.msg877#msg877 date=1205694438]
It shouldn't be too hard to add height, I mean as someone below has said before, you can do it in TS2 but you have to use a cheat.  They probably will, I mean if they can do weight and muscles then there is a good chance they can do height.  Three more days, and we will probably find out.  I don't think they will keep something like that underwraps, it's not a too big of a deal  ;D

Yep I agree, if you can make someone fatter or thinner then surely you can make someone taller or smaller  Tongue
[/quote]

Exactly.  lol. ;D Three more days and we will probably know for sure.  ^.^

16-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Wow
i've never even noticed that!
ok, scratch that, i have. I remeber that it really botherd me that i had made a new family, and the parents where the same height!
i mean there's nothing wrong with that but....... its not how i wanted it.
(i know super bratty of me)
16-03-2008, 08:31 PM
(16-03-2008 08:27 PM)Resomesa link Wrote:Wow
i've never even noticed that!
ok, scratch that, i have. I remeber that it really botherd me that i had made a new family, and the parents where the same height!
i mean there's nothing wrong with that but....... its not how i wanted it.
(i know super bratty of me)

It's not super bratty of you to want that.  Look at all these post by all these people.  We want height as well.  Doesn't make any of us bratty, we just want a new option is all.  ;D

16-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Yep all us simmers want is loads of new stuff, otherwise there would be no use in bringing out a whole new game if there was no upgrades from TS2  :o

Coming Soon...