• 0 Votes - 0 Average
nails
30-03-2008, 01:15 AM
nails
what if there nails could grow and u could paint them and stuff
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Re: nails
i always wished i could paint the girls finger nails in TS2 but, if they dont add that in TS3, then i wont mind

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
30-03-2008, 01:29 AM
They have painted nails in TS2 if you download custom outfits, most of them come with colour nails. But it would be cool if we could pick the colours and patterns for nails that we like. And I like the nail growing idea! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-03-2008, 10:54 PM
(30-03-2008 01:29 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:They have painted nails in TS2 if you download custom outfits, most of them come with colour nails. But it would be cool if we could pick the colours and patterns for nails that we like. And I like the nail growing idea! Big Grin
Me too. It would be kind of gross though if some players chose to let the nails keep growing lol Big Grin
And actually, you can download nails for Sims 2 here. Smile
30-03-2008, 11:03 PM
The link won't work for me. Sad But yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen nails up for download before, though admittedly I've never downloaded them. They seem pretty nice though. I think on the whole, nails aren't that important to me lol, that's why I've never downloaded. But I think the nail growing idea caught my eye most. I like that. And what would happen if you just let them grow and grow and grow? I've seen people on TV with these hugely long yellow nails and it looks very strange. :o :Smile Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-03-2008, 11:05 PM
(30-03-2008 11:03 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:The link won't work for me. Sad
Just go to Accessories then fingernails. Smile
31-03-2008, 11:49 PM
i don't spend all that much looking at the fingernails of my simulated beings.
i'm more focused on stuff like... who they're getting married too.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
01-04-2008, 01:11 AM
(30-03-2008 01:15 AM)0mgitssims4me link Wrote:what if there nails could grow and u could paint them and stuff
It would be cool if u have nail salon or just one spa where girl meet up to have one day of luxury like they call u on the phone and say were open u get massges nail, hair mud bathe,
10-04-2008, 12:36 PM
lol yeh that would be gross if people let their sims nails grow  Tongue but i like  мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт idea, if you could choose the color and pattern of your sims nails, that would be awesome  Big Grin
10-04-2008, 12:42 PM
maybe not grow but nail polish in cas would be cute...if nails are going to even be obvious in the game.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]