Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have You Planned Your Sims/Gameplay/Stories Yet?
13-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Re: Have You Planned Your Sims/Gameplay/Stories Yet?
Sorry for the double-post, but this is a topic changer:

What are the traits of your family?  (You don't have to put names, just in case they may google their names someday out of curiosity, and see that you have posted their personalities on a forum, especially if they are really jacked up.)

Mom:  Family Orientated, Good, Bookworm, Worrywart, Coward (Really)
Brother:  Excitable, Snob, Materialistic, Childish
Me:  (On the bottom of my siggy)
Dad:  Dislikes Children, Stubborn, Workaholic, Artistic, Perfectionist

Aunt 1:  Neurotic, Insane, Natural Cook, Schmoozer, Friendly
Cousin 1:  Grumpy, Neurotic, Hopeless Romantic, Flirty, Couch Potato
Cousin 2:  Flirty, Over Emotional, Hopeless Romantic, Childish, Unlucky

...And I have a BIG family, so I may post over time, if others post.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2008, 10:28 PM
For game play.
I will play the sims already in the game to see how everything works to begin with, if I accidentally kill somebody off, I won't feel so bad if it isn't one of the sims I made.

As for traits, if you asked your family to pick your traits from the list you would get all different answers. Everybody perceives people differently.

Mine are: Family Orientated, Good, Bookworm, Computer Wiz, Loves Children.

Sister 3: Insane, Neurotic, Worrywart, Childish, Dislikes Children.

Now wouldn't she be fun to play.  {lol}
15-12-2008, 05:32 AM
iv planned myn

im going to make a sim that is greek and has a big family (JUst like me) then he joins a mafia and f***s around other sims business and take over every business in pleasentvally 

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
15-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Its funny. I've never had the urge to make my sim self but might try it this time around since they have more body shapes and I like having my sims start families in the sims. Its odd, lately I've thought about making my sim self get married and have kids. Where in life I don't plan on having any at all.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
15-12-2008, 09:16 PM
(15-12-2008 08:58 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Its odd, lately I've thought about making my sim self get married and have kids. Where in life I don't plan on having any at all.

Smart girl. Bringing up kids isn't too hard. But Husbands are really hard to whip into shape.  {lol}
16-12-2008, 02:38 PM
My whole story is now based in Pleasantview and Veronaville. I don't play strangetown or any of the new neighbourhoods because they have ridiculously boring stories...

I kind of made a story to make my game interesting for me..

Most of the people in Pleasantview changed. Don Lothario married Nina, the Pleasant twins grew up and married some sims I made, etc.. But then theres this virus that kills a large ammount of people in the neighbourhood (used Rodneys death creator..)... So yeah, I just do random things like that.. So I thought I might continue my story into TS3 for my personal entertainment. hahah. But I might have to modify the story a bit because of Mortimer being a child again, but he is dead in my game (he died when Bella returned...)

I might re-create the first family I ever made on TS2 because that was soo exciting when I first got to use CAS on The Sims 2.

But I don't really know what I'm going to do when I first play it.. Probably just zoom into houses and see who lives there, and then zoom out, and then back into another lot... I will be just so excited!! haha.

Well, my sims story is kind of boring, but thought I might share it anyway.. =]
17-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Not really but I think I'm going to try the CAS first then start playing with the Goths.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]