Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My theory on how they will handle the "aging together"
17-03-2008, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2008 10:16 PM by TheFirst.)
My theory on how they will handle the "aging together"
My theory on how they will handle the seamless neighborhood & everyone growing up together.  I've heard many people question, how will it work? How will we all be able to play all our sims at once... with everyone aging and such?

I think they will treat it, like it how it is in THE SIMS 2 - University.  Once you focus on one family in the Sims 3, everyone else continues about their lives and "disappears" into their homes, like they do in university dorms. But they still walk about, age, interact, etc. It's only when you click on a certain house (maybe there will be an option for that) will you be able to see that sim's house and the other family does that rabbit hole thing.

does anyone understand what i'm saying? lol.
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Re: My theory on how they will handle...
I understand, and agree ;D Big Grin

That is probably how they will handle it

[Image: 2wci1hk.jpg]
[Image: 2e507py.jpg]
17-03-2008, 10:06 PM
I understand what you mean and it sounds like a good idea, but I hope sims will stop you on the street and start talking to you because that would be fun! ;D

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 10:06 PM
lol. thanks. i was worried people wouldnt get what i was trying 2 say. okay, thats all from me today. lol.
17-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Yes, what you are saying makes sense. Maybe that is what they mean by spying on neighbours.
17-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Hehe, I can't wait to see sims spying on other sims, haha *spies on sim in the shower*  Tongue

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 10:09 PM
(17-03-2008 10:06 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I understand what you mean and it sounds like a good idea, but I hope sims will stop you on the street and start talking to you because that would be fun! ;D

That would be fun! It sounds like an adventure! You never know who you will run into!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Pffft, let's hope you don't run into Crumplebottom and her handbag then  Big Grin

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 10:10 PM
I've never played Uni but yeah I think I get what you are saying Tongue

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 10:10 PM
that is so true. maybe that is how they will do it. since it would probably slow down our game and there would be to much things to watch at the same time.