Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My theory on how they will handle the "aging together"
18-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Re: My theory on how they will handle...
(18-03-2008 05:34 PM)BlondBimbo link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=140.msg2248#msg2248 date=1205788138]
Hehe, I can't wait to see sims spying on other sims, haha *spies on sim in the shower*  Tongue

Haha, bad Sim, bad Sim!  Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo
[/quote]

That will be so much fun! I bet Mortimer would like to peek in on the Caliente sisters!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Re: My theory on how they will handle the "aging together"
Haha... I bet Mortimer will be dead already Smile
18-03-2008, 05:38 PM
:o Yes, I am sure he would and I bet Goopy would like to go around taking pictures too  Tongue

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Shudders

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Re: My theory on how they will handle the &quot;aging together&quot;
Eeew nasty Goopy

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 07:26 PM
(17-03-2008 10:10 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:I've never played Uni but yeah I think I get what you are saying Tongue

Well in Univertity, while you Sim/Sims are doing homework, assignments, ect, other Sims moving in. They just "Dissapear" once in their dorms. You can't see them or their furniture.
18-03-2008, 07:28 PM
(18-03-2008 07:26 PM)Rena link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=140.msg2255#msg2255 date=1205788210]
I've never played Uni but yeah I think I get what you are saying Tongue

Well in Univertity, while you Sim/Sims are doing homework, assignments, ect, other Sims moving in. They just "Dissapear" once in their dorms. You can't see them or their furniture.
[/quote]

Yea the only time you see them is if you are in buy or build mode

19-03-2008, 04:01 AM
dateline= Wrote:Lots not visited by the player will continue to live their lives guided by the aspiration of the Sims and their personality. So we will see births, relocations, new relationships all arrived in our absence. Fortunately, we could read the history of these events.

thats cool but not cool at the same time. it has it's ups and downs.
More ups for me, though so I'm happy.
19-03-2008, 04:14 AM
to be honest on sims 2 i always wanted the people to age without me playing them. i think the aging thing on sims 3 is a great idea. im sick of seeing the same old townies!! GOd i LOATHE that. but i have a question will the townie sims woohoo willingly and have babies and their kids will grow up how will the cycle keep going? or will the townie generator keep forming new townies? I never seen a townie flirt with a random person and juss willingly sleep with them. ???

[Image: Mommy.jpg]