Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My theory on how they will handle the "aging together"
18-03-2008, 03:32 AM
Re: My theory on how they will handle the "aging together"
(18-03-2008 03:30 AM)simgrapes link Wrote:This is like the third time I've given my thought on this topic
In order for Universal time to work there needs to be easy switching between the households. With alerts and all that. Since it is a seamless neighborhood with no separate lots that require loading to switch to, it should go like...
  • Game starts
  • Choose household to play
  • Neighborhood loads
  • Play as any sim in the selected household and switch between them as in sims 1&2
  • pause game zoom out a little and click on another playable house
  • Message appears asking if you want to switch households, click yes
  • Game unfreezes and you are in control of the other household with out loading
  • No time was lost in switch
  • other household goes into auto pilot

Wanna cookie?  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:41 AM
Re: My theory on how they will handle the "aging together"
Here's an idea, throw the old townies you don't want (or random ones as "care givers") into a nursing home type house and have them all die off and then when there's more room, add more! Ill call mine the nursing chamber of death home Big Grin lucky for us we don't have to play the house for them to die off and they will die at large because they would only have one more sim stage to live.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 03:42 AM
Re: My theory on how they will handle the &quot;aging together&quot;
ROFL

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 03:45 AM
But what if the townies started BREEDING?!

o_o

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Banish the thought!!!

18-03-2008, 03:58 AM
-giggles-
ahh, thanks for the nasty picture right before I go to bed.
Goodnight, I'll hope for no nightmares.
...i'm still laughing  ;D
18-03-2008, 04:05 AM
Old townies CAN'T breed unless the old men are sneaking out of their homes with adult townie women but then the pregnant sims would walk around pregnant? But either way, the oldies would die off. Yeah I think on this way more then I should but I'm okay with that Big Grin

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 04:10 AM
(18-03-2008 03:32 AM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=simgrapes link=topic=140.msg3132#msg3132 date=1205807437]
This is like the third time I've given my thought on this topic
In order for Universal time to work there needs to be easy switching between the households. With alerts and all that. Since it is a seamless neighborhood with no separate lots that require loading to switch to, it should go like...
  • Game starts
  • Neighborhood loads
  • Play as any sim in the selected household and switch between them as in sims 1&2

Wanna cookie?  ;D
[/quote]
I deserved that
18-03-2008, 04:18 AM
(18-03-2008 04:10 AM)simgrapes link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=140.msg3135#msg3135 date=1205807527]
[quote author=simgrapes link=topic=140.msg3132#msg3132 date=1205807437]
This is like the third time I've given my thought on this topic
  • Game starts
  • Neighborhood loads

Wanna cookie?  ;D
[/quote]
I deserved that
[/quote]

LOL

18-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Re: My theory on how they will handle...
(17-03-2008 10:08 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Hehe, I can't wait to see sims spying on other sims, haha *spies on sim in the shower*  Tongue

Haha, bad Sim, bad Sim!  Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]