Login:
or Register
|
F**K MODS!
|
|
30-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
F**K MODS!
http://www.raonsims.com PUT A VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!
I DOWNLOAD 1 STUPID LITTLE THING, AND THIS HAPPENS. I'M DONE WITH MODS. I can tell you were to shove them..... >
|
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
Slow down there... what happened? ???
|
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
HHHHHOOOORRRRAAAYYYY!!!!! Now my computer is running slow................
|
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
Oh :-[ That stinks.
What did you download? |
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
I opened a hair mod from http://www.raonsims.com to put in my game. Now my computer is running slow, I have pop-ups GALORE! and it keeps trying to download spyware and other viruses in my computer.
|
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
OMG, I remember one time I had a bunch of pop-ups! It's heck!! Well just don't download from there... try to get rid of the pop-ups.
|
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
Now my desktop is off. How do you re-activated a f**king desktop?! ANYONE???
|
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
Relax.
Do you have an anti-virus software installed? If not, it's your own fault. I've never heard of anyone getting viruses from Raon and I'm sure Raonjena would never tolerate spyware on her site. You might as well could've gotten it from any other site you visited. BTW, it's called CC. And CC can't cause your computer to run slower. The only thing that might get slower is your game, but that's about it. ![]() |
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
Besides this site, that's the only other one I've been to today. So, either it was this one, or http://www.raonsims.com
|
|||
|
30-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: F**K MODS!
Yeah, that's right people, take away my Karma for getting angry. Thank you SO MUCH.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]](http://i46.tinypic.com/2yo9xci.jpg)