no
i hate it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
harry potter?
02-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Re: harry potter?
Sorry I can't write a huge reply today, my fingers are aching this morning and I'm not feeling so well so I can't concentrate too good. Sad

However, I want to reply to a couple of things you said.

Firstly, about Rupert. I know he's waiting for me somewhere... and about his birthday, I cannot beleive he'll be 20! I'm only (nearly) 15, that'll be 4 years difference, 5 when he's 20. I hope he doesn't care too much. I guess it won't affect things when we're married. Big Grin
And on his 19th, I wrote him a paragraph of how much I adore him and his acting on a card that the Rupert Grint site were sending. And he read all of the messages, so he definitely knows how I feel!

Thank you about letting me know about the tickets in advance! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Wink I really hope I can go and that I'll see you there if you're going! Wink Big Grin

And lastly, I'm going to have to skip to the theme park because I'm so excited for this. My friend Holly is holidaying in Florida currently, and I asked her before she left to take some pictures of how it's looking so far. I've seen a couple of pictures of how it's going along but that was a few months ago. I'm going to the themepark on opening day! I'm going to book a holiday just for that! Don't care about the money, I'll just have to be homeless for a few years because I'm still going! I'll bring some Hogwarts robes and then I can actually feel like the student I always wanted to be! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 02:48 PM
(02-04-2008 02:47 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Sorry I can't write a huge reply today, my fingers are aching this morning and I'm not feeling so well so I can't concentrate too good. Sad

However, I want to reply to a couple of things you said.

Firstly, about Rupert. I know he's waiting for me somewhere... and about his birthday, I cannot beleive he'll be 20! I'm only (nearly) 15, that'll be 4 years difference, 5 when he's 20. I hope he doesn't care too much. I guess it won't affect things when we're married. Big Grin
And on his 19th, I wrote him a paragraph of how much I adore him and his acting on a card that the Rupert Grint site were sending. And he read all of the messages, so he definitely knows how I feel!

Thank you about letting me know about the tickets in advance! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Wink I really hope I can go and that I'll see you there if you're going! Wink Big Grin

And lastly, I'm going to have to skip to the theme park because I'm so excited for this. My friend Holly is holidaying in Florida currently, and I asked her before she left to take some pictures of how it's looking so far. I've seen a couple of pictures of how it's going along but that was a few months ago. I'm going to the themepark on opening day! I'm going to book a holiday just for that! Don't care about the money, I'll just have to be homeless for a few years because I'm still going! I'll bring some Hogwarts robes and then I can actually feel like the student I always wanted to be! ;D

u don't call that a huge reply? not that i'm bothered or anything...

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
02-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Lol, have you checked out the replies on the other page? Mega-Huge from both myself and Bambi! We're just a tad obsessed! Wink Big Grin

02-04-2008, 02:55 PM
i used to be on some hp rpg sites but now tis less. i jsut don't find any sites that fullfil my great hp-geekness.
i'm one of those fans where it will never be enough, unless i make the game/site myself Tongue

and i did notice that the other replies were bigger Tongue

02-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Well, I'm glad you can join in with our HP dorkiness! Same here, I always want more HP-Goodness. I loved waiting for books, but now they're over, it's quite difficult sometimes. The movies are great, but never compare to the books. They miss so much out. I'm happy they are creating two movies for Deathly Hallows though. ;D

02-04-2008, 02:59 PM
(02-04-2008 02:47 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Sorry I can't write a huge reply today, my fingers are aching this morning and I'm not feeling so well so I can't concentrate too good. Sad

I'm sorry that you don't feel well Sad I know how awful it is to be sick.

dateline= Wrote:However, I want to reply to a couple of things you said.

Aww, that's so adorable Smile I didn't know the site send him a birthday card...shows how far behind I am... Wink

Yeah, the difference of age won't really matter when he's 40 and you're 35. That's not that terrible Wink

dateline= Wrote:Thank you about letting me know about the tickets in advance! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Wink I really hope I can go and that I'll see you there if you're going! Wink Big Grin

No problem! I hope you can go, too. I've met two members of MuggleNet there before - it's really neat to finally see the people you've been talking to for so long Wink

dateline= Wrote:And lastly, I'm going to have to skip to the theme park because I'm so excited for this. My friend Holly is holidaying in Florida currently, and I asked her before she left to take some pictures of how it's looking so far. I've seen a couple of pictures of how it's going along but that was a few months ago. I'm going to the themepark on opening day! I'm going to book a holiday just for that! Don't care about the money, I'll just have to be homeless for a few years because I'm still going! I'll bring some Hogwarts robes and then I can actually feel like the student I always wanted to be! ;D

I keep checking MuggleNet for updates about the theme park - I'm totally thrilled! I'll be there opening day, as well Smile

And forget about being homeless...if you bring Hogwarts robes, maybe they'll let you work there...like, pretend to be a student or something. It would add to the overall feel of the place Wink

Question for Cassie (it's a bit random) - do you like the new Dumbledore in the movies?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
02-04-2008, 03:00 PM
(02-04-2008 02:58 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Well, I'm glad you can join in with our HP dorkiness! Same here, I always want more HP-Goodness. I loved waiting for books, but now they're over, it's quite difficult sometimes. The movies are great, but never compare to the books. They miss so much out. I'm happy they are creating two movies for Deathly Hallows though. ;D

Same here - for everything! I just wonder where they're going to split the movies...and I can't believe they're going to be nearly a year apart!

02-04-2008, 03:01 PM
i actually am not that interested in the movies, the first two were acceptable, they represented the feeling of the books pretty well. the 3rd movie on the other hand was so bad that i banned all HP movies Tongue.
and i never really got over the death of richard harris, he was awesome as dumbledore, the new guy seems a bit dull.

02-04-2008, 03:04 PM
(02-04-2008 03:01 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:i actually am not that interested in the movies, the first two were acceptable, they represented the feeling of the books pretty well. the 3rd movie on the other hand was so bad that i banned all HP movies Tongue.
and i never really got over the death of richard harris, he was awesome as dumbledore, the new guy seems a bit dull.

And feminine...and overly energetic.

02-04-2008, 03:07 PM
yah...he does...richard harris could represent dumbledore like he was in the books. the character fit him.