Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roaming
31-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Re: Roaming
Oh no I dont have one ! but I think maybe by the time they release it i might just have one... i hope my old-ish dell will run it, it runs sims 2 and nightlife on a satisfactory level, could be better and smoother and faster at loading but that wont be a problem in TS3 because u can roam wich i have to YAY again !

i feel kinda BLAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR !<br /><br />WOW kylemonkey you are a ledgend !<br /><br />&quot;I would not support what you just did Jacob !&quot;
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Well, I read they're going to try to make TS3 have the minimum specs possible, so hopefully it won't require an insanely fast computer that will rob me of all the money I've ever had to buy. My computer at the moment runs TS2 perfectly despite all the downloads I chuck in it, but I'm not sure it will handle TS3. It does ahve double GB than the standard, I think. I'm not a computer genius so I don't know, but I'm pretty sure. Hopefully it'll work on my computer, but I'm not going to be happy if it works and then runs really slow. If this happens I'm just going to have to get a new computer and never be able to buy anything else until I'm 30. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Hahaha well I might have to get an extra hard drive for my pc then.
Hopefully i'll have a MacBook by then though ! ;D

i feel kinda BLAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR !<br /><br />WOW kylemonkey you are a ledgend !<br /><br />&quot;I would not support what you just did Jacob !&quot;
31-03-2008, 11:47 PM
u can roam around without loading... WHERE have you BEEN?  :o

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin