• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Forum Member Photo Album!
31-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Re: Sims 3 Forum Member Photo Album!
Yeah in my dreams someone will come along Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2008, 12:33 AM
Hay, Zac Efron comes along in my dreams every night. 8) I've got to know him through this, he's a really nice guy. Big Grin
My dreams seem so real that I actually believe I just spent the day with Zac Efron when I wake up. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Eww you like Zac Efron? :o He like wears more makeup then his girlfriend ;D
31-03-2008, 12:40 AM
I hate Vanessa Hudgens.. I flushed her down the toilet at school once with my friends... we all got a picture each of her from a magazine and dropped her down the loo... we thought she was haunting us! And she dates Zac, that's reason enough to hate her.

Lol, sorry I do like Zac though. Everyone has different opinions I guess. Big Grin

31-03-2008, 12:42 AM
(31-03-2008 12:40 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I hate Vanessa Hudgens.. I flushed her down the toilet at school once with my friends... we all got a picture each of her from a magazine and dropped her down the loo... we thought she was haunting us! And she dates Zac, that's reason enough to hate her.

Lol, sorry I do like Zac though. Everyone has different opinions I guess. Big Grin
LOL! Well there is another reason to hate her. She's a terrible role model! Remember the naked pictures she took?
31-03-2008, 12:53 AM
I heard about that, yes. I never actually looked of course, so I don't know how bad they are. But she shouldn't be allowed to carry on with Disney though. Disney's all for pristine perfect role models with clean records. Getting naked for the camera is hardly clean. But everyone still loves her so they're keeping her. :Smile

31-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Haha, thanks for the comments on my pictures! I've made some for pianogirlx and hazeleyedgrl. My Simself is in my signature and my avatar (The blonde one)

Well, this is me this year:
[Image: Me.jpg]
31-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Wow Rena, your simself looks exactly like you! ;D I totally recognized your work when I saw pianogirlx's avatar. Big Grin
31-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Since Rena posted a piccy, it's my turn to post another one. ;D

[Image: me58.jpg]
31-03-2008, 06:56 PM
(31-03-2008 12:21 AM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:Lol, it's not that I hate boyfriends, I'm allowed to have one but no boys like me :'(

that's sad.