Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Forum Member Photo Album!
01-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Re: Sims 3 Forum Member Photo Album!
(31-03-2008 06:56 PM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:Since Rena posted a piccy, it's my turn to post another one. ;D

[Image: me58.jpg]

lol Nice.

-Supergeek to the rescue!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Well, this is me around this time last year.

Don't be too frightened! LoL

[Image: Majick.jpg]

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
01-04-2008, 02:13 AM
(01-04-2008 12:40 AM)Supergeek to the rescue! link Wrote:lol Nice.

Thanks, I'm such a dork lol.
Here's another pic:
[Image: me13.jpg]
01-04-2008, 02:15 AM
i really not posting my mine but i do...
01-04-2008, 02:26 AM
WHY DO YOU POST IN TOPICS THAT DON'T APPLY TO YOU!?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
01-04-2008, 02:27 AM
(01-04-2008 02:26 AM)Supergeek to the rescue! link Wrote:WHY DO YOU POST IN TOPICS THAT DON'T APPLY TO YOU!?

I know. He keeps bothering me in my topics by NOT HELPING >Sad
01-04-2008, 03:10 AM
(01-04-2008 02:15 AM)Leo the cat link Wrote:i really not posting my mine but i do...

what ... what does that even mean? Iunderstand you're a poor speller, but jeeze. Not posting my mine but I do. Is that even english?

I am not one to pick on people for poor spelling, Goddess knows I am at fault for it many a time myself, but at least TRY to think about what you're posting and how it will sound to others before you post. And if it doesn't fit with the topic of the post, DON'T POST IT. Aside from adding to your "number of posts" counter, it doesn't do any good.

I don't want to come off as rude, and sorry if I offend anyone, but this sort of stuff, I guess you could say, is a pet-peeve of mine.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
01-04-2008, 12:51 PM
(01-04-2008 03:10 AM)Majick link Wrote:[quote author=Leo the cat link=topic=1413.msg27335#msg27335 date=1207012510]
i really not posting my mine but i do...

what ... what does that even mean? Iunderstand you're a poor speller, but jeeze. Not posting my mine but I do. Is that even english?

I am not one to pick on people for poor spelling, Goddess knows I am at fault for it many a time myself, but at least TRY to think about what you're posting and how it will sound to others before you post. And if it doesn't fit with the topic of the post, DON'T POST IT. Aside from adding to your "number of posts" counter, it doesn't do any good.

I don't want to come off as rude, and sorry if I offend anyone, but this sort of stuff, I guess you could say, is a pet-peeve of mine.
[/quote]

I completely agree. I understand also that it can be difficult to spell things, and some people find writing and things hard, but at the same time, it would be nice if people put some effort into what they're posting, read it through, made sure it is understandable to everyone else, rather than just posting nonsense to boost your post count.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-04-2008, 02:12 PM
I agree. The excuse "I'm not a good speller" can only cover so many of your grammatical errors. Sentence forming shouldn't be a problem, especially if English is your first language. Even so, you could always read over your post before you actually post it - especially since your posts are only a sentence long, at most.

And please, don't post in a thread that you can not offer anything to. If you're only posting to say "I'm not going to post," you're not doing anyone much good. Well, that is, aside from yourself, as it raises your post count.

Please don't take this the wrong way - I'm not trying to be rude, and neither are Majick and Cassie. But for the good of the forum, try to understand what we're saying. We're just trying to help.

Anyway - back on topic. Pictures anyone? I, myself, don't have any to upload at the moment (I'm on a cruise - away from my computer). However, I'll be sure to post some once I'm home.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
01-04-2008, 06:40 PM
(01-04-2008 02:12 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:I agree. The excuse "I'm not a good speller" can only cover so many of your grammatical errors. Sentence forming shouldn't be a problem, especially if English is your first language. Even so, you could always read over your post before you actually post it - especially since your posts are only a sentence long, at most.

And please, don't post in a thread that you can not offer anything to. If you're only posting to say "I'm not going to post," you're not doing anyone much good. Well, that is, aside from yourself, as it raises your post count.

Please don't take this the wrong way - I'm not trying to be rude, and neither are Majick and Cassie. But for the good of the forum, try to understand what we're saying. We're just trying to help.

Anyway - back on topic. Pictures anyone? I, myself, don't have any to upload at the moment (I'm on a cruise - away from my computer). However, I'll be sure to post some once I'm home.
Thanks guys. I agree with ALL of you, even if my posts are long I always take the time to read them again to make sure they make sense. Even sentences with misspellings can make sense. And that guy keeps posting in my topics for no reason >Sad But I'll post a new piccy now.
[Image: meandlyssy.jpg]

It's me and my friend. I'm the one on the right Smile