Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guns...
08-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Re: Guns...
I just dont think guns should be in the game. Full stop.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 10:05 PM
(08-04-2008 07:41 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:I just dont think guns should be in the game. Full stop.

Totally agree. It just wouldn't be the sims.
10-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Guns sound nice and wrong at the same time.
First of all, I think guns would be pretty sweet (because I like the design of alot of guns, because of games I played, and I think there could be this sim gun.....) and second of all, it'd raise the rating which is pretty sad.
I had in mind that you could use the gun professionally. Like if you practice with your gun you will get nice aim. And shoot the things that would be non-rank raising. Or be the one who doesn't give a crap what you shoot. And accidently shoot someone. Which is Rank raising.

Sometimes, this can be good or sometimes it would be bad. And also this would influence a child (that's maybe stupid in the mem-brain) and make them try to get a gun and shoot a person. But a smart child (let's say me, because I do not want to handle a gun in real life....^^) would stay away from guns and only use them in game.

I doubt of them putting guns in here but it'd be suprising if they did!!!
But it wouldn't still have that sim nature.....Sims with guns? Guns that DON'T suck aspiration points? No that would not be the simmys.

Let me explain and bore you some more:
Sims should have different kinds of guns, listen- but not the guns that kill, you know that green and blue gun? That sucks aspiration points? There should be guns related to that like this:

Memory tranquilizer: It takes away the sims memory, great for a teen too, if they'd just been caught doing something bad and brought in by the cop, they could quickly have time before they get lectured- get the Memory Tranquilizer.

Friend Stealer: If your sims has trouble getting a friend, but another sim has the friend they want, they can steal the friend and have the best relationship! While the other sim has trouble getting their friend back.

Date catcher: This gun has a heart hypnotizer. What the sim does is come up to the person that attracts them (if inspiration meter is Gold or Platinum) they will succeed and get the person to fall for their trick. First, they spend them around and they hurridly get the gun and pull the trigger and the hearts spin from the hypnotizer. And you've catched your love!!!
If the aspiration meter is green or red they don't win their love.
They spin them around and the person looks at them suspiciously, the sim gets the gun out and the person gets frightened and hurridly runs away! ^^ You've lost your love.

Enemy make: This gun makes you enemys if you're that person who hates people. It puts the victim in a bad mood because the gun gives them memories of doing things you didn't do.

And there is a whole lot more to this!!!!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
10-04-2008, 02:19 AM
I like that idea. It isn't violent. It seems nice.

Hmm. That makes me ponder it.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
10-04-2008, 02:24 AM
I like the idea too~

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
09-08-2008, 08:50 PM
The sims 3 rating : M NO GUNS PERIOD!!!!!!!

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
18-08-2008, 02:02 AM
NO THERE SHOULD NOT BE GUNS AT ALL!!!!
18-08-2008, 03:09 AM
I vote no guns...I don't mind hunting but I think the rating on the game would go up if guns were in it at all.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
18-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Paintball would be great but guns NOOOOOOO maybe for cops just to have bad sims raise their hands and let the cuffs go on but they would never be used of couse Tongue

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
18-08-2008, 06:22 PM
there's no need for guns
water guns could be niceon paintball guns like mrcat suggested but not real guns

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />