b/c it will b done sooner than 2009
or just to drive us crazy
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
y do u think they anunced it so soon
31-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Re: y do u think they anunced it so soon
(31-03-2008 07:18 AM)elm1230 link Wrote:I'm thinking because it will come early.
me to
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 02:12 AM
me 3

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
08-04-2008, 02:17 AM
So that we knew there would be a Sims 3 for sure, but I don't think it is coming out sooner than 2009.

Sorry.

[Image: happy007.gif]

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
08-04-2008, 02:24 AM
(31-03-2008 10:57 PM)heather link Wrote:Most fans have known they were working on Sims 3 since Sims 2 was released.
But I do wonder about releasing this information if they still have another EP to come.
Some people might not buy the EP, as they will be buying Sims 3 soon, and it will get very limited use.
It would have to be something like "Apartment Life" to sell well. Something like "Magic" just wouldn't work as well, as the fans are divided about wanting it.  Smile

I just assumed there would be a sims 3 =] cause why would they stop when there are so many fans and a growing fan base?
=]
so good points.
and im tied on whether i will be the new stuff pack even because with a baby on the way its hard to buy all of it. might as well wait for ts3 and hope apts would be added in without ep that would be sweet..

and I think they announced it soon because of speculation and lots of questions and pressure. I really hope they start releasing info more often..its been forever at least a few screenshots to tide us over with alot to look at and speculate off of. OR SOMETHING cause im going crazy. Wink

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
08-04-2008, 02:26 AM
(08-04-2008 02:24 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:[quote author=heather link=topic=1419.msg27196#msg27196 date=1207000627]
Most fans have known they were working on Sims 3 since Sims 2 was released.
But I do wonder about releasing this information if they still have another EP to come.
Some people might not buy the EP, as they will be buying Sims 3 soon, and it will get very limited use.
It would have to be something like "Apartment Life" to sell well. Something like "Magic" just wouldn't work as well, as the fans are divided about wanting it.  Smile

I just assumed there would be a sims 3 =] cause why would they stop when there are so many fans and a growing fan base?
=]
so good points.
and im tied on whether i will be the new stuff pack even because with a baby on the way its hard to buy all of it. might as well wait for ts3 and hope apts would be added in without ep that would be sweet..

and I think they announced it soon because of speculation and lots of questions and pressure. I really hope they start releasing info more often..its been forever at least a few screenshots to tide us over with alot to look at and speculate off of. OR SOMETHING cause im going crazy. Wink
[/quote]

I think most of us assumed there would be one. I also think that is why they announced it.

I don't think I will be buying anymore Sims 2 games, I will wait until The Sims 3.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
08-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Why is everybody abandoning TS2 now? I'm not being horrible, you can do as you like, that's not my business at all. It's just, so many people are saying that they are not purchasing any more future games for TS2. I do believe eventually you'll get tempted to buy it/them! Big Grin TS3 is still (at a rough guess) a year away. I don't see the need to give up on TS2 just yet.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-04-2008, 06:53 AM
im trying to continue to play it i restarted it all over playing with premade families both caliente sisters are pregnant(don and mortimer) and dina married mortimer..nina and don live together..
im trying to maintain interest..an apts ep would def.. maybe..get my interest back but i think that concept is better saved for ts3..plus i gotta save save save.

08-04-2008, 09:36 AM
i think they are saying 2009 because of any roadblocks of stuff like that!

y'know, precautions!

hopefully it will be done sooner!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
08-04-2008, 10:11 AM
they say it could be six months early..dont remember where i read that and early 2009 would be jan or feb..so six months prior to then COULD be a possibility..never know. i wont get my hopes up though..but i did read that they are 60% done..touch ups and all..and last minute add-ins and changes..

08-04-2008, 05:08 PM
I'd be surprised if it wasn't six months later. I'm not really well versed in video game history, but I have never heard of a game that came out much earlier than it was supposed to.

Plus EA seems to stall a lot.