Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Simfantastic 2" Had Been Hacked!!
01-04-2008, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2008 04:13 AM by AJSimBoy21.)
"Simfantastic 2" Had Been Hacked!!
The website Simfantastic 2 has been hacked and if you have something to say to the person who hacked it, go to the website and post a comment! if you read the whole story then it'll just sound so dumb but it's pretty messed up that they are going to delete all of the files from the website! :o

http://www.simfantastic2.com/

P.S., I really do hope that this is some corny April fools joke or something becuase this looks like some f-ed up stuff!

COMMENT SOMEONE!!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
01-04-2008, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2008 10:21 AM by heather.)
Re: &quot;Simfantastic 2&quot; Had Been Hacked!!
The Sims 2 downunder site was hacked as well, I feel sorry for the site owners. It takes a lot of work to put it right again. :-[
01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Okay, I've never been on that website before, however that's some pretty crazy stuff! However, I have to agree with the hacker on one small part... thesims? Hardly the most creative password in the world. But I agree with you Heather, it does indeed take a lot of work to put things right again. Could this not just be a bizarre April Fools joke though... maybe? It is April 1st after all.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-04-2008, 12:54 PM
I actually think the Simfantastic is a joke, but the other one isn't. They were really hacked.

You can log on to Simfantastic site via their normal addy.  Smile
Thread Closed