Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Expansion Packs
17-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Re: Expansion Packs
(17-03-2008 10:29 PM)mcjlove123 link Wrote:They should just shove it all in one game. easier for everyone. Weather, and some things from other EPs will already be in the game. Cars from NL, (college maybe from Uni, possibly a dog or tooBig Grin) Weather and growing food from Seasons. EAxis probably took a little bit from every EP and placed it in this one.

That's what I said! but of course, EAxis wouldn't make any money after this is released so that's not really a possibility and we would have nothing to look forward to after we got tired (though I'm soooo glad townies grow up because now things will be happening and not the same old routine) of the game.  :'(Besides, I know we will have yet many more ideas for EPs after the release. I'm just excited about the town and our sims aging and that it'll be more realistic with generations upon generations, it would probably never get old and there are so many traits to experience with that you can make different sims with different traits without anything really being routine unless you wanted it to.

I have a slight inclination/hope that EAxis will surprise us with pets along with the sim kids when we see pics of them on the 19th. *crosses fingers*

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 10:59 PM
(17-03-2008 10:56 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:[quote author=mcjlove123 link=topic=146.msg2351#msg2351 date=1205789377]
They should just shove it all in one game. easier for everyone. Weather, and some things from other EPs will already be in the game. Cars from NL, (college maybe from Uni, possibly a dog or tooBig Grin) Weather and growing food from Seasons. EAxis probably took a little bit from every EP and placed it in this one.

That's what I said! but of course, EAxis wouldn't make any money after this is released so that's not really a possibility and we would have nothing to look forward to after we got tired (though I'm soooo glad townies grow up because now things will be happening and not the same old routine) of the game.  :'(Besides, I know we will have yet many more ideas for EPs after the release. I'm just excited about the town and our sims aging and that it'll be more realistic with generations upon generations, it would probably never get old and there are so many traits to experience with that you can make different sims with different traits without anything really being routine unless you wanted it to.

I have a slight inclination/hope that EAxis will surprise us with pets along with the sim kids when we see pics of them on the 19th. *crosses fingers*
[/quote]Hey EAxis is creative they'll make something better than NL, Seasons,etc. Tongue And make money at the same time Big Grin

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Ohhh! If NL was remade it might add an extension to the town. *walks to nightclub*

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 11:01 PM
(17-03-2008 11:00 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Ohhh! If NL was remade it might add an extension to the town. *walks to nightclub*
-Parties- o.o; -Smustle-

17-03-2008, 11:07 PM
(17-03-2008 10:53 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I think weather will be included in the base game but if not hopefully an EP! ;D

Yes, I hope they included all the weather in The Sims 3 base and the expansions reserved for better themes.
17-03-2008, 11:13 PM
(17-03-2008 11:07 PM)GPan link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=146.msg2447#msg2447 date=1205790810]
I think weather will be included in the base game but if not hopefully an EP! ;D

Yes, I hope they included all the weather in The Sims 3 base and the expansions reserved for better themes.
[/quote]I know they'll add this feature....

17-03-2008, 11:19 PM
If they make Seasons, that would be cool for rain there would be droplets on the screen to make it more realistic.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-03-2008, 11:20 PM
(17-03-2008 11:19 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:If they make Seasons, that would be cool for rain there would be droplets on the screen to make it more realistic.

-Paul
O.O; My god that's genius o.o; -Applauds-

17-03-2008, 11:22 PM
:o That would be so cool!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 11:24 PM
And when it snows little frostys in the corner of the screen and snow flakes fall on it Big Grin And fall there would be a few leaves owning the screen too o.o;