Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alcohol
08-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Re: Alcohol
I believe that some of these were on the official BBS and moderators either locked/deleted the thread, or it was said that it would raise the rating.

TEEN
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.

MATURE
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

Taken from http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp. I think that means that the teen pregnancy issue is a no.

As for the alcohol/drugs it would depend on how they go about it. If getting drunk or using drugs causes violence, I think it would raise to "M". I think just having those two aspects in the game would raise the rating.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 02:53 AM
true they would have to be nicknamed kinda like woohoo is nicknamed.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
08-04-2008, 02:58 AM
They could totally have alcohol in the game and get the Teen rating from ESRB. Hooray for SuperBatTheWiz for the helpful info.

No drugs, just a bit of alcohol. I think it would be good to have sims have some consequences the next morning if they drank too much.
08-04-2008, 03:37 AM
depends..parents still might not like the idea..but who knows we'll see..

10-04-2008, 02:23 AM
(01-04-2008 08:31 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:It would be funny to see drunk sims
Yeah it would be kind of funny.....I've never saw it before.
Idon't mind if alchohol is in the game because I won't be drinking.O.O So yeah and they had bars in sim2 night life and they drunk when the sims were getting married so um....why not? Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
10-04-2008, 10:11 AM
(10-04-2008 02:23 AM)*キイミイ* link Wrote:[quote author=Sims3Fan92 link=topic=1463.msg27700#msg27700 date=1207078294]
It would be funny to see drunk sims
Yeah it would be kind of funny.....I've never saw it before.
Idon't mind if alchohol is in the game because I won't be drinking.O.O So yeah and they had bars in sim2 night life and they drunk when the sims were getting married so um....why not? Smile
[/quote]

Exactly, why not? Alcohol really is not as bad as some of the features already planted in TS2, so I don't see why it should not be there. It's not like the Teen Pregnancy, or drugs or guns etc suggestions. Alchohol is a normal thing and I think it should be in the game, personally. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Im kind of seeing where people are coming from and alcohol really doesnt seem much worse than woohoo