Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alcohol
01-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Re: Alcohol
(01-04-2008 09:23 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:i really like the idea of our sims getting drunk
where i live there is no limitation about the age of drinking (only selling and serving alcohol) but i think ea might have problem with the ratings if they had teen that can drink
but even if ther is drinking only 4 adults and older it'll be great

Yes, it would! *Sims fall down the stairs* Oh..well he must be drunk Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 10:44 PM
(01-04-2008 09:49 PM)Munsta link Wrote:[quote author=tv_freak link=topic=1463.msg27762#msg27762 date=1207081402]
i really like the idea of our sims getting drunk
where i live there is no limitation about the age of drinking (only selling and serving alcohol) but i think ea might have problem with the ratings if they had teen that can drink
but even if ther is drinking only 4 adults and older it'll be great

Yes, it would! *Sims fall down the stairs* Oh..well he must be drunk Tongue
[/quote]

Lol, that was quite hilarious! ;D Sad Sad, but hilairous. It made me laugh anyway.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-04-2008, 11:00 PM
(01-04-2008 08:47 PM)alleexm link Wrote:They do already have bars in party mode, but I do think the getting drunk is a little much.
Yeah but really, all that you can get at the bar is juice. Some sims get a want to "Drink juice" and it shows a picture of the bar with the arrow pointing to it (something like that, but I know it has the picture of the bar!). There are some websites that tell you that it's alchohol, but it's not.

About getting drunk-They should party at first, like what*JET* said,
(01-04-2008 07:34 PM)*JET* link Wrote:makes them act funny and more flirty as well as making it so they can't study or focus. It could work like the more they have the more silly an outgoing
But in the morning, they would wake up with a massive headache! lol

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
02-04-2008, 06:58 PM
the sims don't have to get WASTED. and the sims already flirts with the concept of drugs and alcohol (bars and bubbleblowers). in harvest moon 64 they have a drinking contest where you drink everyone in the village under the table, and its rated E for Everyone.

the game is for teens and teens understand and partake in drinking. sims should be able to get tipsy at least! and they should also, when drunk be able to woohoo without loving the person. still high relationship, but no love.
02-04-2008, 09:09 PM
(02-04-2008 06:58 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:the sims don't have to get WASTED. and the sims already flirts with the concept of drugs and alcohol (bars and bubbleblowers). in harvest moon 64 they have a drinking contest where you drink everyone in the village under the table, and its rated E for Everyone.

the game is for teens and teens understand and partake in drinking. sims should be able to get tipsy at least! and they should also, when drunk be able to woohoo without loving the person. still high relationship, but no love.

ya exactly just make they more willing to do not so great things and have fun doing it (basically be more outgoing) Tongue I also agree with the idea of like the types of personalities being involved in that cause not everyone loves to party Tongue

<3
05-04-2008, 12:59 AM
yeah that would funny ;D
05-04-2008, 04:58 AM
(02-04-2008 06:58 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:the sims don't have to get WASTED. and the sims already flirts with the concept of drugs and alcohol (bars and bubbleblowers). in harvest moon 64 they have a drinking contest where you drink everyone in the village under the table, and its rated E for Everyone.

yeah in the game the bar says its juice ( but we know better) so thats true.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
05-04-2008, 03:48 PM
I don´t think they should add alcohol, for that it´s kind of a drug...
And if it was like sims drinking alcohol and then having more fun, eaxis would combine alcohol with more fun which would make alcohol look like something harmless that only brings fun which is not true...
I don´t want alcohol in the sims3...
06-04-2008, 03:07 AM
(01-04-2008 07:38 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:why would alcohol be associated with fun? i got drunk once i gotta tell ya i felt awful.
I wouldnt be funny or 'sweet' sims are fine how they are without alcohol!!!! :-X >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad  aybe a little bit of wine but no drunkness. the ratings would probaly go up to MA+ ???

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
08-04-2008, 12:20 AM
(06-04-2008 03:07 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:[quote author=lilia2055 link=topic=1463.msg27614#msg27614 date=1207075081]
why would alcohol be associated with fun? i got drunk once i gotta tell ya i felt awful.
I wouldnt be funny or 'sweet' sims are fine how they are without alcohol!!!! :-X >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad  aybe a little bit of wine but no drunkness. the ratings would probaly go up to MA+ ???
[/quote]

LOL I don't understand nay of you people why do you think that everything will make the rating goto mature these are things that are a part of life were not trying to create a complete fiction  like some game about a serial killer here

<3