Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One-time posters are an annoyance.
14-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Re: One-time posters are an annoyance.
Oh, okay, that's fine. In your original post it sounded as though you were being rude about the subject, but I understand that it's difficult to read things like that through writing, so I will not go any further with this and apologise for what I said. I didn't actually say much about it, come to think of it, but still. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Same here...as easy as it is to convey thoughts and emotions through writing, it's ten times harder to understand them the way they were meant to be since everyone interprets things differently.

Again, I apologise for misunderstanding...carry on... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-04-2008, 12:38 AM
(08-04-2008 02:50 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Not really. They just hog usernames and such.

They take up space, basically. But, as I keep saying, they don't really hurt us. So I see no reason to delete them all.

The problem that I think Cassie was outlining is that members introduce themselves and then disappear. THAT's annoying.

Oh ok, I get it. Yea it is a waste of time to be welcoming people who will shortly disappear. I think I finally introduced myself after 100 or so posts.

By the way, I have no idea how you people get like 3000 posts!!! In the Awards thread, there was a suggestion for rewarding members who make 1000 posts in a week. That is mind boggling to me.

I've been on forums for years an only gotten 600 or so posts. You 2000+++ers, you amaze me!
18-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Well, you tend to stay away from the Off-Topic section. See, if you were to step foot in there, I'm sure you'd leave with a few hundred posts more than you had when you entered. It's much harder to get a lot of posts in the sections you tend to post in than it is to collect posts in the OT section. Wink

See, now you know our secret. Plus, we're on basically all the time. We need to find other things to do... Wink

18-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Yea, I figured that. The games are fun every now and then though.

You on the forums where it says Hello [username]? Below that it says total time logged in. How long have you been on here? Maybe I'll start a thread.
18-04-2008, 01:05 AM
I've been on for 5 days, 19 hours and 13 minutes. How about yourself?

18-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Haha, it says Ive been logged in for AGES! I've been logged in 9 days, 10 hours and 1 minute. But that ISN'T how long I'm on the forum. I always have the forum on even when I'm not talking. I have it in the background while doing homework, on other websites, having my tea, watching telly and even when I'm not at the computer at all. That's why it says I'm on so much, because I practically leave my computer on all day.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Oh, I see...hehe, I was wondering about that. Wink

24-04-2008, 08:03 PM