Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Makin' Magic.
14-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Makin' Magic.
I know I could just search some other website for this information, but why not start another convo on here? So, what was so great about Makin' Magic? Or not so great? I never played it, I skipped over to the Sims 2.

Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Re: Makin' Magic.
oh u could do magic fights w/other sims and they had these cool towns where you could by stuff and make spells. and you did need a car or anything you could take a flying ballon or go by magic rabbit holes and such... it was pretty cool. i liked superstar better though

I'm simalicious... my sims stay vicious... they be up in da gym just workin on they fitness, bella mah witness...
14-03-2008, 09:15 PM
I remember the good old days of Sims 1, and drooling over Makin' Magic when I saw it in stores. Same story with Superstar.
I was younger at the time, and never had the money for those games. =[ Looking back, it's even more upsetting!
I'm one of those people who enjoy both Sims 1 & Sims 2. I still play the Sims Online, which uses the same graphics and whatnot of TS1, although it's online and more community oriented, also with the ability to upload custom content of your very own. >=D

Makin' Magic, Superstar, & Hot Date were all the games I wanted the MOST, but never obtained.
14-03-2008, 09:32 PM
What I find funny is, I always wanted Hot Date, but my dad didn't want me to have it. haha.
Then, one Christmas, I finallyyy got it! A long with getting the Sims 2. I was so excited about the Sims 2, I never did play Hot Date.

Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333
15-03-2008, 12:25 AM
My mother wouldn't let me get Hot Date...

She wouldn't let me install nightlife on my computer, actually, until about 6 months after it came out, when I FINALLY turned 13. Haha.

I loved Makin' Magic... I don't really remember much of it, but I remembe3r that there were huge magic mansions, potions you could make, etc... it was great. I wish there was something like that for TS2.
16-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Well, I really liked Makin Magic because you had to go around gathering ingredients to make all the different spells. I also loved the objects such as the spellbook and the butter churner, Makin Magic was one of my favourite EP's for TS1 along side Superstar  8)

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 10:18 PM
[glow=red,2,300]I didn't really like making magic Tongue[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Everyone raves about makin' magic, so I'm wondering about it too Smile I never played. I just had Sims 1, Sims 1 Eps, like vacation (bon voyage in sims 2), unleashed (pets), and superstar (glamour life).
17-03-2008, 02:24 AM
[glow=red,2,300]making magic was weird.. Sad[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 03:43 AM
I never owned it, but an old friend of mine had it and played it over at her house once.

It was interesting.

[center][Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]
[/center]