• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Makin' Magic.
19-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Re: Makin' Magic.
i  loved makin magic
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I think that was most people's favourite EP, I suppose people that liked HP enjoyed it even more (:

Coming Soon...
20-05-2008, 10:40 AM
I have an obsession with magic I guess, because I love HP and MM was certainly my favourite. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-05-2008, 07:50 AM
I would love a magic EP in TS3, not TS2 (They really need to finish TS2 NOW!) cause the graphics would be absolutley amazing!

Excpet the theme wouldn't be too like TS3. But, anythings possible I suppose! they do have gret ideas, really!

But i'm not TOO fussed really. I'd rather have a SUPERHEROES ep, or a superstar ep...

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
23-05-2008, 10:09 AM
I want a Magic EP and a Superstar EP for sure. Shame we never got either for TS2.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Well, I keep saying this, but I'll say it again - I'm sick of remakes. Perhaps if they lumped Magic and Superstar remakes with another EP with a NEW idea, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But as seperate EP's...I don't think so. Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
24-05-2008, 06:37 AM
That's why I think Superheroes would be cool.

Wait a sec, I'll get the post I made about it....

Got It! Just remember, I posted this After FT and before TS3, so some of the thing might not make sense for TS3 (eg, creature updates)

My idea for an EP that has superstar, magic and something new in it it this - A Superheroes EP.
When pets came out, i often thought about this, and how it would be super cool!

The EP would have the ability to give your sims special powers and gain abilities that normal sims cannot do.
powers could pass through to your children if youre lucky! and powers could also be randomly born with sims. (if your even luckier)

powers could be given out like perks from OFB, or revolve aroung high skill levels or something.

Once your a superhero, random events happen often, and you have to fix them!

THE WAY THAT SUPERSTAR IS IN IT
once your sims become superheroes and have saved the neighbourhood etc. a large pension comes in everyday, and your sims can spend the money on extraordinary items that simply WOW you. (like the walking in fish tank, and the skydiving simulator from TS1). when you go to community lots, fans from all over crowd aroung you, and beg for attention and stuff like from superstar, aexcept your not an actor, model, or musician, youre a superhero.
and if you don't pay enough attention to your fans, they may give up on you (and may even become your supervillian enemy!)

THE WAY THAT MAGIC IS IN IT
Well, obviously, the wide range of special powers.
(flight, invisibility, super strengnth, mind control, interaction with ghosts, stiff like that.)

THE WAY IT IS ENTIRELY NEW
we've never had an EP that is all about superpowers, and random events that happen, GOOD AND EVIL sims, and going over to the other side (not death, good and evil).

THER COOL MAIN THINGS THAT COULD BE INCLUDED
-Kids will finally have someone to look up to, other than their parents.
-Butlers are back!
-birdsims! (no, I will NOT give up)
-tons of different creatures to make up for the genie! (the hulk, sharkpeople, lizard people, mutants, people made of ice, birdsims)
-The older creatures will get updates to fit in with superpowered lifestyles!
-some sims will get the power to live forever without spending aspiration points, cheating, or killing a sim every 3 days.
-now there will be more ways for every person in the neighbourhoos to be affected when you play, not just your house!
- SECRET MISSIONS!
-and almost every item people have ever wnted, trampolines, bunk beds, etc.

...and tons more stuff that willl take too long to write down!

WELCOME TO THE SIMS 2 SUPERHEROES.
What do you think about my idea?

With the seamless neighbourhood, this EP would be an absolute must!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]