Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sports!!
02-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Sports!!
[i]Okay .. soo i am really into sports expecially gymnastics.. and horseback riding .. Now i think that for the sims 3 we should have a expansion pack all about sports including...
Gymnastics
Horse Back Riding
Soccer
BasketBall
BaseBall
VolleyBall
Track And Feild
FootBall

Now I think if we had that kind of a expansion back it would be soo cool!!

What do you think ?
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Re: Sports!!
I think so too especially if they turned it into of a more community thing where people came and watched and people knew about people on the team and appreciated them for it or were jealous and there could be tryouts and that kind of thing
In TS2 when they added sports and stuff I was kinda like cool but not that exciting but if they make it more incorporated with the seamless neighborhood it would be great Big Grin

<3
02-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah thanks and like there could be competitions and stuff and people would come and watch and they would be on tv and like.. they could make a huge career out of there sport. And for like gymnastics you woul dhave to buy all of your leos and like... yeahh i think it would be soo coool if you could control what they are doing and stuff..
02-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Sports have been something I have always wanted!

Basketball would be just fine, but the more sports, the better!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-04-2008, 12:10 AM
I think that's awesome! But don't froget cheerleading! I'm a cheerleader.
(02-04-2008 09:51 PM)--gor-geous;; link Wrote:And for like gymnastics you woul dhave to buy all of your leos and like...
About that. I take gymnastics, and I didn't have to buy anything for it. I just go there in gym clothes.

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
04-04-2008, 02:03 PM
It would definately help expand personality traits and possibilities. athletic sims will hopefully have plenty of athletic activities to choose from. However freetime gets ridiculous with how easy it is to lose enthusiasm so i hope they learn to incorporate those types of things differently.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
19-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Horse Back RidingĀ  yuck