Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cell Phones
24-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Re: Cell Phones
That's a good idea, having options for what your sims would talk about.  I really hope that shows up in the game!  This makes me really excited!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2008, 10:29 PM
yeaa cause phone calls were so boring..i would love that cassie..
they could gossip about boys make plans for the weekend ahead..all kinds of things that would be great..and well guys could talk about sports or video games..or something..lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
24-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Haha, yes, teen girls could talk about less serious things like boys, shopping and gossip about their classmates and things. And boys? Well, I don't know completely how a boy's mind works, but I assume they would talk about what you said, like sports, video games, bands, girls, and maybe they could talk about WooHoo? It's strange but that's what boys do like to think and talk about.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-04-2008, 11:13 PM
haha yeah talking about woohoo they could..cause they never seem to keep their woohoo's secret do they? lol

25-04-2008, 01:21 AM
ya, this would be one way for a breakup to easily occur, with all the gossip and its being able to be spread quicker via cell phone

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
25-04-2008, 04:29 AM
i sure hope breakups occur more often..
haha i sound horrible but realistically not every single relationship lasts.

25-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah, and I hope they can breakup just because the spark has left, but they can still be civilised about it and be good friends after - not every break up is full of tears and drama.

But yes, I hope they can breakup over the phone - and the dumped Sim could be upset that they've been dumped over the phone and not face-to-face, I know I sure would be.

25-04-2008, 08:25 PM
ya, on that note, Dear John letters would be hilarious.  I actually have a friend whose boyfriend broke up with her with a note he left in her locker.  I would love to see a sim get a Dear John letter and see how mad they get.  It would be cool if they could retaliate and pull a prank on thier ex because of the breakup.  Maybe the ex would be on a date with another person and the person he had broken up with could totally ruin thier night.  I would love to see more of that. 

25-04-2008, 08:41 PM
What on Earth is a Dear John letter? :-\

Sorry, I come from England and have never heard that term before. I'm guessng it's a note explaining you're dumped?

25-04-2008, 08:44 PM
ya, its a casual name for a handwritten note telling you you are being dumped.  I didn't know what one was either until art class when my teacher told us a person made a total art peice off of her ex's "dear john" letter.  That's when I learned that term for one.