Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cell Phones
25-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Re: Cell Phones
Okay, cool, I might start using it now! Smile

As for cell phones... everything I said earlier still goes, but I also would like to add that it would be nice if they had different kinds of phones that vary in price. And if they can't do that - at least have different colour phones!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 10:24 PM
(25-04-2008 08:56 PM)Randomly Cassie link Wrote:Okay, cool, I might start using it now! Smile

As for cell phones... everything I said earlier still goes, but I also would like to add that it would be nice if they had different kinds of phones that vary in price. And if they can't do that - at least have different colour phones!
i agree i would love to see varied phone styles
so not everyones is the same
but i would settle for just different colors if i had too lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
25-04-2008, 10:29 PM
ya, and like a sims color or design of phone might reflect thier personality.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 10:31 PM
yeah true
i think everything should be customizable
well other than plant life and stuff like that
but i mean anything a sim uses and owns..should be..
and they make it sound like everything is..but ya never know for sure.

25-04-2008, 10:34 PM
ya, I won't be sure until I am playing the game.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
26-04-2008, 05:12 PM
(25-04-2008 08:56 PM)Randomly Cassie link Wrote:Okay, cool, I might start using it now! Smile

They should have phones that vary in price and quality! Like maybe a really crappy cellphone wouldn't always work. This shouldn't happen too often but when it does under the phone menu there could be an option for "Search for Signal." Then the sim would wander around until they found a good signal and then make the call. Signal areas should stay pretty much the same though so if it was in your house you could just make sure your sim called from there. Also calls could cut out occasionally.
26-04-2008, 05:20 PM
I adore the no signal idea! I could really imagine a furious (or confused/lost) Sim stumbling around all over the place looking for a signal. Maybe their cars could break down, so the Sim was stuck in the forest (or anywhere, really, I'm just saying what my mind pictures) trying to call their family or friend to come and give them a lift back home, but if they can't get a signal, the poor thing would have to walk home and retrieve the car in the morning.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-04-2008, 09:52 PM
ya, that's more realistic the no signal thing.  That's a good idea for them.  I would love to see a sim throw a fit when thier expensive phone one time just refuses to find a signal lol!  It could only happen like once since it was expensive but the experience would be priceless  ;D

27-04-2008, 02:53 AM
OMG i [glow=red,2,300] LOVE [/glow] all of your idea's, cassie!

i also want EVERYBODY in the neighbourhood to have a cellphone. it was SO annoying in FT how the hobby clud leaders are very easy to gain quick dialy relationship (throught the ask about hobby interaction) but then when you tried to phone them again, they "didn't have a phone"  :Smile

and maybe every sim has a basic phone straight from CAS, cause not all sims have timeto go down to the shops, even if it is seamless!
(of if they live far out, like in the country)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-04-2008, 04:51 AM
(26-04-2008 05:20 PM)Randomly Cassie link Wrote:I adore the no signal idea! I could really imagine a furious (or confused/lost) Sim stumbling around all over the place looking for a signal. Maybe their cars could break down, so the Sim was stuck in the forest (or anywhere, really, I'm just saying what my mind pictures) trying to call their family or friend to come and give them a lift back home, but if they can't get a signal, the poor thing would have to walk home and retrieve the car in the morning.

i love that the lost cell signal for cheaper phones..
and the cars breaking down
if they are cheap it should happen! or if they have had the cell or car for too long it could happen too..
hooray for you neat ideas.