Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do you want unlimited Karma/reduced limit?
This poll is closed.
Yes! It\'s so limiting at the moment! 61.11% 11 61.11%
Er... nope. 5.56% 1 5.56%
I don\'t care. 33.33% 6 33.33%
What\'s Karma anyways? 0% 0 0%
Total 18 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unlimited Karma
03-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Re: Unlimited Karma
Haha, I've been told I'm a bit of a riot Smile I guess you second that statement, huh?

Come to the dark side, Bat, it's nicer over here. Matt is all alone over there on the good side...probably has b.o. or something Wink

And don't worry, it took a bunch of people a while to figure it out. I think there are about 15+ threads on the "karma" subject.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi! Of course your opinion counts, everyones does! Unless of course you're just here to trash the forums and talk nonsense, which obviously you are not lol. Big Grin

Thanks for agreeing! At the end of the day, people are going to be earning their Karma for being helpful and good ideas etc, aswell as going into "The Hooray Game" and just getting it for nothing. So to be honest, nothing is going to change, except we can give out more Karma. I don't think people are going to give Karma to people who give out rubbish ideas, have been rude, or just for no reason. Of course they're going to give Karma because they agree with that person and they liked what they said. So it will be just the same, yet less limiting. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-04-2008, 12:19 AM
(03-04-2008 12:16 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Haha, I've been told I'm a bit of a riot Smile I guess you second that statement, huh?

Come to the dark side, Bat, it's nicer over here. Matt is all alone over there on the good side...probably has b.o. or something Wink

And don't worry, it took a bunch of people a while to figure it out. I think there are about 15+ threads on the "karma" subject.

Yes, I think I will join your side! Do you have cookies?  ;D

(03-04-2008 12:16 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Hi! Of course your opinion counts, everyones does! Unless of course you're just here to trash the forums and talk nonsense, which obviously you are not lol. Big Grin

Thanks for agreeing! At the end of the day, people are going to be earning their Karma for being helpful and good ideas etc, aswell as going into "The Hooray Game" and just getting it for nothing. So to be honest, nothing is going to change, except we can give out more Karma. I don't think people are going to give Karma to people who give out rubbish ideas, have been rude, or just for no reason. Of course they're going to give Karma because they agree with that person and they liked what they said. So it will be just the same, yet less limiting. Smile

I know my opinion counts, lol, I was just joking with that. Seems I always find threads after they have been talked about, lol.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Of course! Cookies AND cake Wink

Anyway, I'd just like to say I find it funny that the only people who play the hooray game are people that already get tons of karma for being helpful and such. That alone proves that karma really isn't worth much on here.

03-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Cake! Yay!

True. I would play the Hooray game, but I don't know why I don't.

I really never liked the whole karma or "bene" system. They are just another thing for forums. As long as they don't play a role in your rank and what not, it is just another fun thing to do!

On the side, looking at all my posts, most are either in response to yours or after yours or quoting yours. I have got to get to a post before you, lol!

03-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Hehe, never! Big Grin

Funnily enough, I never liked the 'bene' or 'karma' system either. I just started messing with it on this site Smile And now I like it Wink

03-04-2008, 01:47 AM
You know, it says 1 hours. Isn't 1 singular, lol?  Wink

03-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Ooh!! So maybe you CAN change it. Because it would have to say 'hours' in order for '2' or '3' to replace the '1'.

...hm...

Did that make sense to anyone besides me?? Big Grin

My point is, I bet Matt could change it if he wanted to...

03-04-2008, 01:52 AM
(03-04-2008 01:51 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Ooh!! So maybe you CAN change it. Because it would have to say 'hours' in order for '2' or '3' to replace the '1'.

...hm...

Did that make sense to anyone besides me?? Big Grin

My point is, I bet Matt could change it if he wanted to...

It made sense to me!

Lets hope he changes it to less time, because now that he sees this, he is probably going to think, "I should make it more than 1 hour just for Bambi and BatTheWiz!".

;D

03-04-2008, 01:54 AM
And Cassie and Paul Smile

Maybe he'll just give in 'cause we're so annoying Wink

One can hope.

Thread Closed