Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this is serious
13-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Re: this is serious
lol yeah i never made any of my sims mean cause then they have no friends and in ts2 its hard enough to make them without enemies.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 08:31 AM
All my Sims are nice too. Smile I hate meanie Sims. >Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-04-2008, 12:54 PM
All my sims are nice too, except an old man who decided to steal newspapers from his neighbors.  Tongue But didn't we need new challanges and variety?  ;D
13-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Mine do that, too! Steal the newspapers! I love it when my family are stood outside at the time and they all point or do that 'shocked' expression and noises. It's so funny, yet they all just stand there and let the Sim run off with the paper and don't bother trying to catch them. :Smile

13-04-2008, 04:31 PM
(13-04-2008 01:03 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:Mine do that, too! Steal the newspapers! I love it when my family are stood outside at the time and they all point or do that 'shocked' expression and noises. It's so funny, yet they all just stand there and let the Sim run off with the paper and don't bother trying to catch them. :Smile
I know! And by the time they call the police the guy is gone and the sim who called gets a boooooooooooooring lecture and a fine! >Sad
13-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Wait, are you supposed to call the police? My Sims just stare at them and tutter. I didn't know you were meant to call the cops. :Smile But maybe I shouldn't if you get both lectured and fined! :o

13-04-2008, 05:00 PM
(13-04-2008 04:51 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:Wait, are you supposed to call the police? My Sims just stare at them and tutter. I didn't know you were meant to call the cops. :Smile But maybe I shouldn't if you get both lectured and fined! :o
Yeah. Unless you have pshycic powers, then it won't work... especially if you don't like to use cheats, then you lose a LOT of money.
21-04-2008, 11:56 PM
make it like you fav movie or tv show
23-04-2008, 12:11 AM
how to unbore urself:

step 1: buy new EP if you are loaded. If not, go to step two.

step 2: CAS thats reaalllllyyyy ugly, or make a normal one.

step 3: Make that sim cause conflict and drama, like cheating and flirting and setting up death plots!

step 4: Try to fix the near ruined town. Make a new house with some flowers, and a new person. Make them cheer others up. Keep your house tidy, nice, and find a spouse. Then start a legacy.

(NOTE: steps 1, 2, and 3 are kinda unecessary.  Big Grin)
23-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Sorry to tell you this but I am not bored with the sims anymore
ps I have all the sims games I always make sims love all the isms on the neighborhood and I hate creating ugly sims ,thanks for the ideas! and how do you get one sim to kill another?