Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will your sims ever be in their houses?
17-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Will your sims ever be in their houses?
As the title states! With this new neighbourhood thing going on, I want my sims to explore, so for me, if i'm honest, I don't think my sims will be in their houses that much Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Re: Will your sims ever be in their houses?
Maybe not.
17-03-2008, 11:12 PM
(17-03-2008 11:11 PM)Munsta link Wrote:As the title states! With this new neighbourhood thing going on, I want my sims to explore, so for me, if i'm honest, I don't think my sims will be in their houses that much Tongue
I doubt my sim will be in the house.....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 11:13 PM
The open neighborhood thing should be pretty spectacular for me to always be out and about. I think at first I will be out exploring things, of course. But the great thing about Sims 3, I think, is all the new bits having to do with the sims themselves. Smile Thats terrific no matter where you are !

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Well, they say we will only have like 3 need bars but it't really too early to tell. They may have a need bar that was like the 'environment' one where a sim NEEDS to be home. What if it rains and your sim can't dodge (I hope they have a dodging option btw) into his part-time coffee shop job because it's closed at 2am and he has nowhere to go?

We all want to be able to explore and I know my sim will want to be social and stay out and party most nights but you need rest at home to pay those darn billsBig Grin gotta be at home at some point, besides, you may build a pad that you never want to leaveBig Grin lucky for you, this new game will give us the option to explore our options moreSmile

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
17-03-2008, 11:17 PM
They'd have to return eventually, to sleep and bathe.

But I guess park benches and public bathrooms are always an option.
17-03-2008, 11:18 PM
I think my Sims would be. Of course, I would explore the new neightborhood first, but after that, I think it'd go back to how it is in Sims 2.

Brand New &amp;&amp; Just Surrender = &lt;3333
17-03-2008, 11:18 PM
If time continues around your sim, your Sim will needs to be home to go to work. Or to get ready for work.  Smile
17-03-2008, 11:30 PM
It'd be interesting for Sims to experience traffic.

Or leave the stove on, and come home to smoldering ashes.  Tongue
17-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Omg! LOL! Imagine you were out shopping and you come back to find your house in flames and the best part is...Time will not stop when you are out and about anymore! Yay!  ;D

Coming Soon...