Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Howdy!
07-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Howdy!
Well I'm not technically new, I've just never introduced myself.

My name is Nicole and I'm turning 18 in just six days.

My Sim History
I've been playing The Sims from the very beginning. I stumbled upon the game while looking for Harvest Moon 64 in the mall with a friend. From the first second I laid eyes on it, I knew it was something special. I begged my parents for it and finally got it right around Christmas. I had a friend over for the weekend and we were so addicted to the game that we didn't even play outside in the snow.

When I heard about TS2, I was ecstatic and I remember how amazed I was by the screenshots. Once again I begged my parents to let me get it. They eventually caved in even after how much damage TS1 did to my computer. Once again TS2 wreaked havoc on my poor poor computer, and I was forced to uninstall. However, I soon installed in again, playing only in secret. Such is my dedication to the sims.

Now, I'm super excited about the prospect of a whole other sim game, even if it is so far away. Posting on this site relieves some of my nervous/happy energy but I really just want to email Rod Humble and force feed him my ideas, which you can find all over this website.

Ta-ta.
Nicole
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Re: Howdy!
Hello. and it is nice to meet you.

I would like to see the Rod Humble thing happen.  Smile
07-04-2008, 06:36 AM
Hello! I've seen you posting here and there and your ideas are very good, I pretty much agree with almost everything you say!

I hope you continue to be a dedicated Simmer and enjoy coming on this site. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Yea, I know ^^^. I'll be reading a post, and I say to myself "Wow, that's a good idea. Who posted that, ahh...Cassie." At least that's what I shorten your screenname to in my head.
07-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Well, it works...seeing as that's her name. Wink

And it's nice to meet you (officially). Big Grin I have to say, I agree with a lot of your ideas, as well. Wink

Welcome to the forums (again, officially)!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
(07-04-2008 02:49 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Yea, I know ^^^. I'll be reading a post, and I say to myself "Wow, that's a good idea. Who posted that, ahh...Cassie." At least that's what I shorten your screenname to in my head.

Hehe, thank you! Big Grin Your ideas in particular usually make me produce better ideas than I usually do. Normally I don't find my ideas good at all. Everybody has brilliantly creative minds and inventiveness so I feel kind of swallowed by it. :-\

07-04-2008, 09:27 PM
(07-04-2008 08:58 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1585.msg31333#msg31333 date=1207576183]
Yea, I know ^^^. I'll be reading a post, and I say to myself "Wow, that's a good idea. Who posted that, ahh...Cassie." At least that's what I shorten your screenname to in my head.

Hehe, thank you! Big Grin Your ideas in particular usually make me produce better ideas than I usually do. Normally I don't find my ideas good at all. Everybody has brilliantly creative minds and inventiveness so I feel kind of swallowed by it. :-\
[/quote]

You know it's strange because normally you wouldn't consider posting in a game forum to be all that intellectually simulating, but I really feel like I've stretched out my imagination in the last few days. Initially I would have a few ideas, but now they just keep flowing. I need to do this for all aspects of my life.

Oh, and vice versa with the improve ideas thing. I'm always pleasantly surprised when you develop my idea a little further and then all of a sudden I think of something else and I'm off posting again. I'm SUPER surprised that you've ever felt swallowed by the creativity here. I mean come on, you're a Hero Sim!!!
07-04-2008, 09:39 PM
(07-04-2008 09:27 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link=topic=1585.msg31865#msg31865 date=1207598334]
[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1585.msg31333#msg31333 date=1207576183]

[/quote]

You know it's strange because normally you wouldn't consider posting in a game forum to be all that intellectually simulating, but I really feel like I've stretched out my imagination in the last few days. Initially I would have a few ideas, but now they just keep flowing. I need to do this for all aspects of my life.

Oh, and vice versa with the improve ideas thing. I'm always pleasantly surprised when you develop my idea a little further and then all of a sudden I think of something else and I'm off posting again. I'm SUPER surprised that you've ever felt swallowed by the creativity here. I mean come on, you're a Hero Sim!!!
[/quote]

Haha, I guess being a Hero Sim is super great and all, but it's only because I sit here for hours on end and post continually, I would think it's a rare occasion that I present any read-worthy ideas. You have less posts than me but I know that you've produced many more ideas than I have, and better at that. Wink Big Grin Post count is not everything. I think I said this back when I was a little Newbie, and I still abide by it.

07-04-2008, 10:04 PM
(07-04-2008 09:39 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1585.msg31900#msg31900 date=1207600021]
[quote author=мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link=topic=1585.msg31865#msg31865 date=1207598334]
[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1585.msg31333#msg31333 date=1207576183]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, I guess being a Hero Sim is super great and all, but it's only because I sit here for hours on end and post continually, I would think it's a rare occasion that I present any read-worthy ideas. You have less posts than me but I know that you've produced many more ideas than I have, and better at that. Wink Big Grin Post count is not everything. I think I said this back when I was a little Newbie, and I still abide by it.
[/quote]

Of course, but I was more trying to put some meaning into that phrase and call you a Hero of the Forum. Haha, this is kind of a we're so awesome fest...if you know what I mean. Hopefully other people don't think we're crazy. But seriously, don't feel swallowed, I actually do do that "Ahh should of known Cassie posted this thing" in my head.
08-04-2008, 03:10 AM
welcome dejavu =] ;D i got into the sims when my mom bought me hot date and i found out i needed the sims base game to play..and got addicted lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]