Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Sims 3 Pic
11-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Re: A Sims 3 Pic
Yeah man
I hate how its not always offical you never know for sure if its really ts3 or not unless its on the site

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Exactly. But the offical site never updates, so we'll believe anything now, because we're just desperate for news. We've hit a new low. :Smile Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-04-2008, 06:18 PM
lol true
which makes me wonder..
are they really gonna email the people who signed up??? and WHEN lol

11-04-2008, 06:31 PM
I signed up, and never received an email either. Although, a while ago now I think, someone posted and said that they had been emailed by them. Can't remember if it said anything worth noting, but obviously not, as I would have remembered. :-\

But anyway, we all signed up as VIP's and we aren't even getting any special treatment! So unfair :Smile...

11-04-2008, 06:32 PM
I know other people find out new info before we do and we have to hear it from them
for ONCE i would love to be the bearer of new news

11-04-2008, 06:46 PM
(11-04-2008 06:31 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:I signed up, and never received an email either. Although, a while ago now I think, someone posted and said that they had been emailed by them. Can't remember if it said anything worth noting, but obviously not, as I would have remembered. :-\

But anyway, we all signed up as VIP's and we aren't even getting any special treatment! So unfair :Smile...

I know!! Why are we not getting sent these special updates and whatnot??? I want to be asked questions about game development and what I want to be in it.
11-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Exactly. We as VIPs should actually be getting something in return for bothering to sign-up so early and being good fans. Like you said, we should have questions and polls about how they should do certain things, if we'd prefer this or that in the game, how we'd like certain objects to affect the game etc. And we should all be getting news early. But no, they can't be bothered with that just yet. :Smile

11-04-2008, 06:57 PM
I know geesh you would think they would want to know this early along in the process..before they got close to finsishing up..
geez
we have amazing ideas..and all signed up for this and it feels like im as clueless as the people not signed up at all.

11-04-2008, 07:03 PM
All very true. We're just as clueless as people who don't even know TS3 exists yet :Smile... well, almost. But it feels like it. It's true, we have all these amazing ideas and some very talented minds here, you'd think they'd realise us Sims fans know what we're talking about by now. :-\

11-04-2008, 07:04 PM
yeah especially when were the ones that are going to purchase it and play it