Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apartments IS the next EP!
09-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Apartments IS the next EP!
A leaflet found inside most of the newer FreeTime boxes contains information about the 8th Expansion Pack for The Sims 2. Apartments.

Find out more by clicking here

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Re: Apartments IS the next EP!
thanks!!
any word on a due date?

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
09-04-2008, 03:57 PM
OOoooOOO, I can't wait for the special info the Kitchen and Bath stuff pack will contain.
09-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Oh, I'm glad that's confirmed now! Smile I'm sure many people will be thrilled with this news. I'm not partucularly bothered about Apartments myself, but no doubt I will purchase the game anyway. It could be brilliant for all I know. We'll just have to wait for more news. Which should be coming faster than any TS3 news is. Yes, I know we've had a few little updates this week. I'm craving a big smacker of an update though! :Smile Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-04-2008, 05:30 PM
(09-04-2008 05:29 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:Oh, I'm glad that's confirmed now! Smile I'm sure many people will be thrilled with this news. I'm not partucularly bothered about Apartments myself, but no doubt I will purchase the game anyway. It could be brilliant for all I know. We'll just have to wait for more news. Which should be coming faster than any TS3 news is. Yes, I know we've had a few little updates this week. I'm craving a big smacker of an update though! :Smile Big Grin

I am hoping monday will bring a big update
first day of the "work" week..
so maybe..we'll get lucky.

09-04-2008, 07:37 PM
It looks fake to me. Read the last sentence in the yellow box. That sentence has an error in it so surely it can't be real? Wouldn't Maxis employ people to read over the leafletse before they are put in boxes?
09-04-2008, 07:59 PM
(09-04-2008 07:37 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:It looks fake to me. Read the last sentence in the yellow box. That sentence has an error in it so surely it can't be real? Wouldn't Maxis employ people to read over the leafletse before they are put in boxes?

Wow, I didn't notice that. But I guess everybody makes mistakes. I think it's probably still real. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-04-2008, 08:06 PM
(09-04-2008 07:37 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:It looks fake to me. Read the last sentence in the yellow box. That sentence has an error in it so surely it can't be real? Wouldn't Maxis employ people to read over the leafletse before they are put in boxes?

When I was first on the computer I couldn't see the flyer because I was on a school computer. Now that I can see it, I have to agree with you. I mean I'm not completely sure or anything but it just doesn't fit EA's pattern. They don't release a lot of information all at one time. The release of FT, K&B Stuff Pack, and the launch of the sims 3 website are already close together. I really doubt they would announce another EP before the stuff pack has even come out.

Plus, the Apartment EP has to be the weakest concept yet. I'm not saying it couldn't be fun, but its not exactly thrilling.
09-04-2008, 08:25 PM
I'll have to agree. I don't think it really fits EA's pattern, either. But then again, there have been a lot of rumours flying around.

I'll just have to buy Free Time and see if I'm the "lucky winner of a confirmation ticket."

My lameness astounds me. Wink

Edit: After taking a closer look at the picture the poster provided, I can't be too sure...the quality of the flyer isn't like EA. Usually they use that thin glossy paper. This looks more...inkjet printer-like.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
hmmm..either way..it shouldnt be an ep..it should just wait for ts3 where it will fit in much much better.