Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of builder are you for your sims?
18-03-2008, 12:20 AM
What kind of builder are you for your sims?
Do you make a lot of commercial buildings or resident ones? Are you really talented at it? What is your least favorite part of it? I am not really good with the design, the whole shape of the house. And landscaping is just a few flowers, some trees and viola. lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Re: What kind of builder are you for your sims?
I love building houses. Usually big ones. I don't post anywhere, but share with my friends. They claim they can't make houses.
18-03-2008, 12:24 AM
I love making my sims small cozy homes Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
18-03-2008, 12:45 AM
i like com lots because since nightlife i built downtown areas and stuff and i used the no limit thing so we can build as high was we want i wonder if that will change in the sims 3
18-03-2008, 12:48 AM
i like building houses...i rarely build commercial lots...in fact, my friend (she's an architecture intern) designs the houses and i build and decorate them

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
18-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Usually commercial lots for sim music videos. Sometimes I'll make huge houses though Big Grin
18-03-2008, 12:55 AM
(18-03-2008 12:51 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Usually commercial lots for sim music videos. Sometimes I'll make huge houses though Big Grin

Sim music videos? Thats really cool!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Actually, building houses is my favorite part Smile
When it comes to playing the game, I always mess up the family or else its no fun.
I like to build residential homes, and me and my friend share ideas and I think we're pretty good.
Not amazing, but we do what we can do.
18-03-2008, 01:43 AM
I like to build elaborate houses. Not necessarily large. Just different / interesting.  Wink
18-03-2008, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2008 03:58 AM by Verno77.)
I love makings lots; it’s the best part of TS2 for me. I think I’m petty good, but its up to the people who see my lots. I usually like to use real floorplans, do smaller lots, or do something modern.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..