Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
17-04-2008, 07:12 PM
18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
It's been one month tomorrow since the launching of The sims 3 site & last fresh news...

I can't help hoping there will be some fresh news for us !

do you feel the same?

CLOVER POWER!
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aw
Sadly no Confused thats EA they tell us way too soon so that we become excited but I think it'll end in suicide Tongue jk
they're just so annoying ;D

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
17-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aw
but  maybe ! :-\ ??? Smile

CLOVER POWER!
17-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
I wish there would be but I doubt it. They don't seem that interested in keeping their fan base. but maybe thats not right because I know I will still buy the game even if I am angry at the lack of updates from them.
17-04-2008, 08:28 PM
You 're probaly right but let's be positive!

It is true that this lack of news is really desapointing...i'm still wondering why anouciate it that early, It is quite or doubles.

we were quietly playing the sims 2 and anoucement of sims 3 just drop upon us like a bomb!

they have to realise that we understand what they're doing, so there is no need to treat us like that...we will buy  though, it is a great game!

with all this tention there is a risk of desapointment if the game isn't awesome when comming!

beware EA we also got the power lol! ;D

CLOVER POWER!
17-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
I really hope that they update on 19th of April, so that'd be exactly a month, it seems somewhat logical, yet doubtuful, too. :-\
Well, there's nothing wrong with a bit of hope! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-04-2008, 11:24 PM
personally, i dont think they really have to try to keep their fan base. because the initial sim game was so spectacular and then the sims 2 was an absolute major hit [even though the unoriginal and obvious marketing schemes turned me away from buying the new eps] that they dont really have to try hard, or at all, to keep the sims cult alive.

i remember when i used to be a BBS addict, if one person wrote something that was even the littlest negative towards maxis or the game, it was bombed with major flames.
17-04-2008, 11:46 PM
(17-04-2008 11:24 PM)geosdsd link Wrote:personally, i dont think they really have to try to keep their fan base. because the initial sim game was so spectacular and then the sims 2 was an absolute major hit [even though the unoriginal and obvious marketing schemes turned me away from buying the new eps] that they dont really have to try hard, or at all, to keep the sims cult alive.

i remember when i used to be a BBS addict, if one person wrote something that was even the littlest negative towards maxis or the game, it was bombed with major flames.

I agree with you there. It seems we're all controlled to automatically by the games no matter how hard they try.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-04-2008, 11:56 PM
I was thinking about the possibility of an update tomorrow. With Freetime they were doing updates every week, so maybe they've opted for a scheduled update system. Also if they updated formally every month, that would only be 12 updates total.

Is that a lot? I'm not sure how much preview info they normally give out. I remember from TS2 there being quite a hefty amount of screenshots and videos by the time the game was released.
18-04-2008, 02:31 AM
I think they're not updating on the information because of the
new expansion pack if you were'nt aware check it up on snootysims.com
the new ep is apartment life and i think they wanna get us phsyced for sims 3
but not enough to keep us from buying future sims 2 games cause like when i heard
of the sims 3 sims 2 isnt "as" fun as it used to be

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P