Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eps and traits
18-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Eps and traits
I was responding to the trait thread and this may have already come up but I think that new traits should come with EPs. Someone already suggested that but I wanted to go into a little more detail.

Pets-(whether you like it or not, it probably will be a future EP)

Pets should have traits as well. Not everyone's dog is playful, grouchy, scared, etc.

I could totally see a huge guard dog huding under the bed of it's owner when a thunder storm occurs.

OFB- There are many traits that come along with being a business owner, and it can also be a "promise" that your sim may want to accomplish.

Bossy
Gullable(blieve everything someone tells you, ie. a worker makes up some story as to why they are late and your sim swallows it up)
overacheiver

I'm pretty sure all the EPs that are to be re-made or are comming out could be associated with a lot of traits.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Re: Eps and traits
Yea, I remember saying that new traits should come with every EP. I really like your ideas! I hadn't even thought about Pets and the opportunities having traits could open up.

Pets should totally be able to hide under beds, and sleep on them with the owner. Initially the cat/dog might sleep on the end of the bed, but maybe if they had a high relationship the cat/dog would come up top and cuddle with the owner.

It would be sweet to have different traits associated with work personalities. Some people are totally different at home than when at work.
18-04-2008, 05:44 PM
So true! Man, if we gamers had a credit from EA for every idea we come up with. We would get the EPs and Sp for free! Wishful thinking :-[

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Seriously, I wish they would hire me. Hahaha, I should send them the pages and pages I've posted on this forum. Or maybe just the highlights.

I really think they should hold a contest and pick like five people to help them with development/represent the community. I feel like I would win, mainly because I obsess.
18-04-2008, 06:07 PM
hahah! Do you know how many others, we did sell over 100 million copies lol. I really wish we could all go on tour to the EA office. Some people do get picked, and they always have contests and commercials (I've always wanted to do one of those commercials!) I'm getting giddy just thinking about the new game. I really hope this year flys by because before you know it, the summer will be over and it's back to school for everyone. Of course we will only be 6 months away from the release Big Grin we should hold a countdown here when the months come close. I can't wait to discuss the game once we get our hands on it. :Smile