Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
18-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
When I first heard about TS3 and the OS, I was just searching like something not right for news and pictures, it was all I thought about! Now I've calmed down, but it doesn't mean I don't long for an update as much as I did then - I long for one more than ever, now. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
me too! I seriously wanna go away and come back a year later hahah.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-04-2008, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2008 11:33 PM by cyan971.)
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aw
D... still nothing it is midnight past 10 min in france!

i'ma try later! :-\

CLOVER POWER!
18-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Darn them for ruining our hopes... again! :Smile

18-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aw
They'd better to put something today or sooner or i'm gonna handle their case !!!lol Wink

CLOVER POWER!
18-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Seriously, we have to organise an army or something and threaten them to give us something new or we'll kill them all! :Smile Big Grin Or at least poke them with forks in inconvenient places. Wink

19-04-2008, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2008 12:05 AM by cyan971.)
looooooool! Big Grin

Obviously after we are given the one original disc of the game lool! so we could share it whit all our sims community!

Lol! there look they turned us into kinda evil peopleĀ  ;D ;D ;D served them right !!!

CLOVER POWER!
19-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Haha, I'm just an evil kind of person. Wink

Just kidding! I'm a little angel Big Grin... darn, kidding again! :Smile

Did anyone get Kitchen and Bath Stuff today? Take it they didn't put anything TS3 News-related in with the box... darn it. Sad

19-04-2008, 01:15 AM
(19-04-2008 01:01 AM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:Just kidding! I'm a little angel Big Grin... darn, kidding again! :Smile

Looooooool!!! ;D ;D ;D

No don't have it yet ...they could have put something !!! ??? ??? ???

Anyway...

CLOVER POWER!
19-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Well, it came out today. Mine will be delivered this morning, so I'll take a look and let you all know if there's anything. Wink

But anyway, here we are... still waiting... waiting... I feel like a tortoise trying to win a race. What if we have to wait ages and ages? I won't be able to go on lol! :Smile

I keep refreshing Snooty's site and hoping I might see an update, but nope, nothing yet. Sad