Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
19-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
Man i hope they put new updates

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2008, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2008 10:35 AM by cyan971.)
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aw
(19-04-2008 01:20 AM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:I keep refreshing Snooty's site and hoping I might see an update, but nope, nothing yet. Sad

So do i... :-\!

hey ! i was thinking about if there was nice , if there was more diferent voices for eache sim...in sims 2 the same voices frecantly came back ...and some times it rely did not matched whit them.
that would be cool!

CLOVER POWER!
19-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aware!
I agree. It's been talked about a few times, and I really think there should be a variety of voices too. Like a man could have a really deep voice, but some men could have that really light, girlish sort of voice - some are deeper than others, basically. Smile

By the way, Snooty's updated - boring 100m news and something about the rejection of ideas... nothing TS3-related. Sad

And what's worse, my Kitchen & Bath Stuff hasn't been delivered this morning, even though it should have, so I don't know of there's anything new in it... clearly not, or something would have been said. :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
19-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Re: 18th of April. One month since the launching of The sims 3 site. Let's be aw
d...

yeah still nothing for your delivering it might come later...gotta wait! :-\

CLOVER POWER!
19-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Well, our post has already been delivered, so it won't come today, and it can't come tomorrow as there's no post on Sundays. So my best hope is Monday, which is long time away for me lol :Smile Big Grin...

19-04-2008, 12:14 PM
yeah !! that sounds right!

Let's wait then!

CLOVER POWER!
19-04-2008, 12:24 PM
I have the Kitchen and Bath Stuff pack, my mum had put it in my games cupboard! It didn't say anything new... it talked about the Apartment Life EP and it did have a sign saying "Coming Soon... The Sims 3" and that's all. Sad