Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims per household?
18-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Sims per household?
Evening all! Since its been confirmed that townies and NPCs will roam free leaving the game a big spacious playground, do you think we will be able to have more, less, or the same amount of household sims to control?

U was just thinking that since we will most likely be only alloted one household at a time, do you think the number of sims we can control will be greater? How many do you think you will be able to control at a time since sims have the choice to be more independant?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:07 AM
Re: Sims per household?
i don't know...i'm not even sure, in this new seam-less, everyone ages at the same time, neighbourhood i'll be able to control at once  lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
18-03-2008, 03:14 AM
Well I don't know if they will be aging at the exact same time but in each stage everytime time passes you could walk by a sim who was a child two weeks prior. Could work to your advantage. I think I would like to handle quite a few at a time or just focus on starting a family because every sim lifetime new townies and npcs will be added. 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 03:15 AM
That is a good question. If we can, I won't be trying to control too many at once. I usually start pulling my hair out if the family I am playing gets too big!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 05:48 PM
That is a real good question... I don't have an answer on that one right now! ;D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
18-03-2008, 05:49 PM
I think maybe unlimited because of the open neighbourhood! ;D

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 05:52 PM
I sure hope so. Especially if we can have appartments!

18-03-2008, 05:53 PM
(18-03-2008 05:52 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I sure hope so. Especially if we can have appartments!

I read somewhere that there won't be apartments, I think someone on this forum said it, Hmm try and search for it if you can Smile

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I want a 16 people household
~12 kids
~2 parents
~2 grandparents
JK  Wink -it would be nice to have a household of ten though, (I like to drive myself crazy! Isn't that the point of the Sims anyway? Tongue)
-besides, they said we would have less needs to take care of, so a bigger household would be more manageable.

JI-AR and the Top 11 Rock!!!<br /><br />He's got a weapon!!!-RH<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; I knew iiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!-LM<br />See yalz later!<br /><br />Ps- &quot;i know someone who wants your hat&quot; -a loyal Jiar fan
18-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Well I would love 10 sims--but if the game is going to run slow then--FORGET IT. It already goes a little bit slower with all 8 sims living in a house..but 10? I don't know.. Well, EA can do anything, so let's see what they come up with! ;D

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3