Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
05-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Re: Pet Peeves
I can understad about the calling back thing. Wink

And I hate it when people say they are bad at things they aren't, but that makes me a hypocrite, because I honestly feel I am terrible at some (most) things but others tell me I'm good and I get really confuzzled. {unsure}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Wow, I have so many pet peeves it's not even funny. Although most of them I tend to ignore as it would just make everyone hate me (that is, if they don't already). Wink

But honestly, I think a lot of them have already been mentioned here. I'll let you know if I think of another big one that hasn't been said yet.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
05-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Another pet peeve of mine is people who boast a lot and KNOW exactly what they are doing. Everyone likes a good boast SOMETIMES, but some people... it's like everyday I hear them talk about how good they are at things, and I'm like "Please just fall down that hole and stay there. Please."

06-05-2008, 02:03 PM
That is rather annoying. I also hate when people go on and on and on about how hard they have it, and then when I'm having a particularly bad day, they couldn't care less. Their problems are FAR more important than mine, obviously. That's not quite fair...

06-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Too true. People have no idea how bad my life is and they get so upset over the tiniest little thing (omg those designer jeans have sold out, my life is like, over! - gimme a break) and I just get so angry inside. Though of course I keep my mouth shut, I dont want to go offending people now.

06-05-2008, 04:44 PM
In my opinion, everyone's problems matter, not just my own. And since an easy fix for me may be a lifetime struggle for someone else, I don't think it's fair to say it's not a big deal.

06-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Personally, I don't think somebody complaing about missing out on designer jeans is fair, not with all the other problems in the world, yet they only care about their jeans. I find that lame. But I guess we all have our own opinions. Wink

06-05-2008, 09:04 PM
No, no, I wasn't meaning that. I think that's a petty problem. I was meaning more serious stuff. Wink

06-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Yes, I agree about that. But usually the people I know have very petty problems and I hate it.

06-05-2008, 11:18 PM
That does bother me. When people make an issue out of something as minor as their shade of lip gloss.

Pathetic, really.