Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Record!
21-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Post: #1
New Record!
We should all be on May 1st at a certain time to set a new record for most users onliine just for our website)

UP to the challenge?



how about... 6-7pm??
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Post: #2
Re: New Record!
yeah thats a good idea
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 05:14 AM
Post: #3
Re: New Record!
6-7 pm which time zone.
We will all need to work out what time it is in our time zone.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 07:08 AM
Post: #4
Re: New Record!
i can try but im not sure what time of day that would be..
im pacific time..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Post: #5
Re: New Record!
Okay, well, Heather, it says your an hour in time behind me. Is that correct? If so, that'll be 8/9pm for me. We have to work out an exact time for all of us.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Post: #6
Re: New Record!
all i know is cassie is like 8 ahead of me..and bambi is three hours ahead of me..and paul and I are the same..lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Post: #7
Re: New Record!
Really?

Yes, Cassie is 5 hours ahead of me, Alyssa is 3 hours behind me, and Paul, I thought, is 1 hour behind me. I might be mistaken, though...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Post: #8
Re: New Record!
This is all very confuzzling! And we haven't seen many responses... I don't think it's going to work. Maybe we should just wait until an update surfaces - then I'm sure many people will be online! Not to mention release night... the forums will be buzzing!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Post: #9
Re: New Record!
You're right Cassie, cause I'm in Egypt and thats like 16 hours away from the pacific  ;D Big Grin Wink I think

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Post: #10
Re: New Record!
Jeez...yes, I do believe this would be too hard. I say just let it happen on its own. What good is a record if it's forced? Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)