Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
21-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Re: what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
Well i'll be a bit busier seeing as spring will eventually be spring here in washington *( right now its still snowing and hailing at times..ridiculous) anyways..when the weather warms up i'll be out and about with family..my bf and friends we've made..plus more yard work..and i'll be closer and closer to my babies birth as summer progresses..so i'll be busy eventually..i notice im not on as much because I have other things to do..
but no worries i'll be on more often then i am making it sound haha.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2008, 01:19 AM
(21-04-2008 12:58 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Right now I'm not really all that impatient. I'm pretty busy and so when I'm not on the computer I don't really think about the sims all that much. Plus if I started thinking about it out in the real world, then I'd want to talk about it, and then my friends (who don't understand my love) wouldn't humour me.

haha, me too.  I really want to talk about the sims 3 with my friend but whenever I bring up the topic (which has been twice) she doesn't get all into it and we end up talking about other computer games or other stuff.  I really am posting here and doing schoolwork right now to pass the time.  I can't wait untill it comes out.  I have a few summer plans so I don't think summer will be a huge problem except for the odd weeks where I'm not doing anything.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
22-04-2008, 08:05 AM
lol i know the only person i have ever met who shares my interest in sims at all is my boyfriends sister..but she plays on console..and i personally hate console..well i liked urbz...and i played bustin out on my gameboy advance...but thats it...
pc versions are cooler and nobody i know is into it like I am.

22-04-2008, 04:53 PM
When I first got my sp years ago I would play urbs a lot until I beat it. I played ts2 on my psp when I first got it, it was okay. Then I bought castaway not too long ago for my psp. Heck, I even downloaded sims societies for my blackberry. It sucked lol.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
22-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Nothing like the PC games i'll give it that.

22-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I agree. I can't really enjoy The Sims Series on any other platform except PC.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-04-2008, 01:39 AM
(22-04-2008 08:05 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:lol i know the only person i have ever met who shares my interest in sims at all is my boyfriends sister..but she plays on console..and i personally hate console..well i liked urbz...and i played bustin out on my gameboy advance...but thats it...
pc versions are cooler and nobody i know is into it like I am.

It's weird I think that although this game is like the most popular of games its still hard to find people around you that are just as into it as you are.  I guess I need to just introduce it to my friends and make them get addicted lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
23-04-2008, 02:06 AM
i think its because its so wide based when it comes to its fans..they have fans everywhere and the majority live in europe and im from washington state..

23-04-2008, 04:02 AM
Yeah, I mean my friends think I'm nuts when I try explaing the game. I did introduce it to my younger cousins and they are hooked.
Most people get interested because I tell them about all the neat things you can do in the game, then when I explain the Sims 3 they really get excited. I guess that helps to pass the time.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
23-04-2008, 04:22 AM
well yeah you reminded me my younger neice loves it..she plays it when she comes over..i could possibly give her my ts2 games when i get ts3 actually now that i think of it..but i dont know if her computer could handle all that..
anyhow shes 11 though..haha..no one else in my family would ever try the game..my parents is understandable they are far too old (60's) and dont know the least about computers and show no interest in it..haha.
anyhow and my eldest neice who lives with me..shes just stuck up about it..oh well.
at least i love the game! =]