Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
23-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Re: what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
I have a cousin who is obsessed and nuts about The Sims 2.  Then a friend who I just got hooked on the the sims.  Still, it is too hard to talk to people about games in general and The Sims.  People who talk about games for a long time are hard to find. 

To pass up the time, I would be typing on these forums and other forums.  Then I have college finals in a few weeks, take summer classes, work and do these forums some more, go to school, then when it comes out, all I would be on is that. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2008, 01:53 AM
smae, it's really hard for me to find someone who is absolutely obsessed with the sims as me.
my best fried is kind of into it, but not nearly as in-depth as i go. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
24-04-2008, 02:44 AM
ya, I have a best friend and we have a common love of the Nancy Drew games.  I know, they are like kinda out of our age range but we are hooked on them so what can I say?  Anyway, we can talk about those for a while and while we can't talk about the sims because she doesn't seem interested when I mention them, I know that if I invited her over after sims 3 comes out and we played, I know she would be as addicted as me.  I will do that someday just so we, being best friends, are on the same track and have yet another commom interest!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
24-04-2008, 02:47 AM
i saw one of the nancy drew games advertised in a mag and i wanted it..and it was only 20 dollars and almost bought it cause it looked like fun..but i never found it anywhere so i didnt..
anyhow..
i hope someday i run accross another sim fanatic to help occupy my time lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
24-04-2008, 02:52 AM
ya, they can be somewhat cheesy what the suspects say and all but I love them.  I actually found one in a store on clearance and got it for a cheap $5!  They are fun but once you do the mystery, the game is practically useless.  Although, to get more usage I wait a month or two and play it again.  Also, if u buy older nancy drews and not the latest mysteries, they have it were u can get 2 in the same package for $20.  My parents got me one of those for christmas. 

anyway...back on topic...finding another sim fanatic in my area would be a blessing! lol!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
24-04-2008, 03:12 AM
Yea, I don't have any sim fanatics in my neck of the woods. One of my friends has a casual interest in it, but if I actually start talking about it she'll be like...woah you might love this game a little too much.

Most other people I know don't play it at all and never have. I'm definitely the biggest nerd out of all my friends.
24-04-2008, 03:27 AM
ya, to tell the truth, I'm probably out of all my friends the only one who considers the computer as something to be used whenever I'm bored.  Most people seem to watch TV as addictingly as I use my computer and play games.  Since my dad got rid of our cable a year ago, I now use my computer more, of course, ever since I was little and first learned to use the internet, I have been fascinated with the computer.  I guess some people are computer and computer game lovers and some aren't.  And then there are those who are unsure and just need to be shown how great a game like the sims is to be addicted.

24-04-2008, 03:40 AM
hmmm, well.. i'm pretty busy with school work, activities, and work. despite that, i find the time to obsess about ts3. hahahaha, actually.. its a distraction for all the work i have. like right now, i should be starting on my research paper thats due on monday... but nooOoo~ im on sims forums dot net. DX
24-04-2008, 05:43 AM
Aww you better get on that! Mine was due last Friday, it was supposed to be 8 pages in length with works cited included. I'm still waiting for it come back. It may be a bit wrong but I'm gonna use the same paper for another final. I only have one more week and then I have finals lol.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
24-04-2008, 06:11 AM
(24-04-2008 03:27 AM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:ya, to tell the truth, I'm probably out of all my friends the only one who considers the computer as something to be used whenever I'm bored.  Most people seem to watch TV as addictingly as I use my computer and play games.  Since my dad got rid of our cable a year ago, I now use my computer more, of course, ever since I was little and first learned to use the internet, I have been fascinated with the computer.  I guess some people are computer and computer game lovers and some aren't.  And then there are those who are unsure and just need to be shown how great a game like the sims is to be addicted.
haha i am EXACTLY the same way
i prefer the internet/sims to the tv anyday
in fact i often come to the livingroom plug my laptop right in and use the net and such while everyone else  watches tv hehe
i myself have been fascinated from the beginning with the internet and all i just spelled that wrong oh well my bad.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]