Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
24-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Re: what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
I always thought I should get paid, as much as I'm constantly on the comp. I too spend wayyy too much time online, yet, I don't think ill ever get tired of it. I don't even watch TV anymore except if its interesting and that's usually for 30min every other month or so. If I had a comp here, if I didn't have the net I'd play ts2 on it. Sometimes sites get repeated and I do get a little bored. But that's rare.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2008, 04:45 PM
You know I don't understand why playing The Sims 2 is such a weird thing to do to some people. I mean its basically like a sitcom, stuff happens you watch it play out and sometimes there's lots of drama/comedy. People become obsessed with TV shows, in fact many people watch TV for hours and hours a day (average american 7 hours a day) but if you talk about the sims people don't understand the charm.

The sims is basically like TV only you're in charge and they're other elements, like building and decorating.
24-04-2008, 07:40 PM
True, the Sims is like a sitcom to me.  I can control what happens and watch the family grows up, which is very entertaining to me.  How many of you like to see how the kids turn out?  I am on the internet a lot, and I also have a computer lab work study job, so I am on the internet a lot, like nine or so hours a day.  Television is so stupid to me, and there are few shows I watch. (Wrestling, South Park, Family Guy, Anime, stuff like that)  Otherwise, I am playing The Sims, Guild Wars, or something else on my consoles. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
24-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Me too, it's like the same things on telly everyday, it's like, "Seriously, just give me some variety, you know?"
I just spend most of my freetime online, on here, on HP sites, looking for TS3 news and on YouTube. You never know what to expect when you're online, same with TS2 - I agree, Sims is like your own little soap/drama that you control. I like not knowing what's going to happen next, I like the surprises you get with the game. TV is just so much less appealing to me.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-04-2008, 10:10 PM
haha i never thought of it like that..but the sims is like a sitcom that you can control..
and ts3 will be even more controllable...and seamless...so its going to be amazing..certainly beats most television programs.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
24-04-2008, 10:39 PM
ya, it's just that its not as popular yet as TV is.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 11:29 AM
It will be one day, we shall make sure of that. Wink

25-04-2008, 03:23 PM
(25-04-2008 11:29 AM)Randomly Cassie link Wrote:It will be one day, we shall make sure of that. Wink

I don't know, I also like the niche feel. I bet there's millions of secret players out there. With so many copies sold there have to be many players all around us.
25-04-2008, 04:06 PM
We'll pass them all the time when we're out and about and we won't even realise it. Creepy. Tongue

25-04-2008, 08:12 PM
that's so true, because sims isn't exactly like harry potter where everyone reads them and is open about it.  Sims is almost a secret society lol!  yet not.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]