Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
01-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Re: what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
Have you been home the past few days, Cassie?

I'm often extremely busy. I don't quite know how I can post as much as I do as I'm usually swamped with work, but it happens to all work out. So it's alright. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 05:20 PM
I was at school Monday, kept home Tuesday and Wednesday, and it's been a school training day today so nobody went except the teachers. But I have been off now and then recently, yes, but I am going to the doctors tomorrow to see about this.

I was well before March 19th though, around the time of the magazine scans and the like, and I was going to school then, and I STILL thought if TS3 all the time. So it's never going to leave me. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-05-2008, 04:59 AM
its okay cassie im the same way. updates and ts3 are always on my mind.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
02-05-2008, 11:24 PM
I have school and activities but honestly TS3 is always on my mind.  I was so annoyed today because I saw the perfect place to get a job and then of course they tell me I have to be 18 to get the job.  It was the perfect store but I guess I have to keep looking.  I have to find something to do during the summer to occupy my time.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
02-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I feel your pain! I have one week of class left and I'm job searching too, I had to go to walltworld(walmart) and my application got screwed up lol.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
02-05-2008, 11:51 PM
I guess I'm the odd one out, but I'm not really sweating the lack of updates. Sure it's annoying, but I have plenty of things to do in the meantime. Also meeting cute boys helps ease the pain  {wub}
02-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Haha, lucky you! Big Grin Some of us aren't quite so fortunate... but I'm positive he'd sure pass time a little smoother! {rolleyes} {yes}

Well, you are also very lucky you are okay with lack of updates. I wish I as so cool and calm about it. {no}

03-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Yea, I've replaced the sims with this guy. It's frustrating though, none of my friends seem to share in my excitement. I think that's part of the reason why I keep on thinking about this guy, because I haven't gotten to have my normal girl chit chat. Hahahaa. Meh.
03-05-2008, 12:08 AM
I am the same. Guys takeover your mind, it's not fair! I am not overly-obsessed with boys, but when you've got your little eye on someone... well, it sends me a bit funny, haha! Where did you meet him if you don't mind my nosy-ness?

PS: Technically we're not off-topic, we're talking about boys, who do help pass time in most cases. {yes}

03-05-2008, 12:09 AM
I'll go post in the nonsense thread. Haha, then we don't have to worry about off topic smilies!