Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
03-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Re: what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
Those little devils! I am surprised I haven't had any of them pointed at me yet, haha. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 02:19 AM
None of that off topic nonsense, I however don't mind. If boys are what you do -i mean if you spend time with boys hehe. I however, have stopped dating until I'm ready to settle for good and that's a ways off but they are fun to look at Tongue

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
03-05-2008, 12:56 PM
I didn't know where to put this, but as I discovered it while 'passing time' I decided I may as well stick it here. I was just browsing Amazon.co.uk and somebody in the comments mentioned TS2 was originally scheduled for release on March 19th (well in the UK, at least) 2004. I find it interesting that they also chose that date to open the TS3 site.

03-05-2008, 03:51 PM
March 19th must be a special day for them. Wink

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
03-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Maybe TS3 will be released on March 19th?... it fits snugly between must people's estimate months. {yes}

03-05-2008, 04:24 PM
that would be nice, it works well for me.  I would probably not buy it untill summer when I have more time but that would just be 2 more months and until then u guys could tell me how great it is and all that lol!  I can't wait until next year!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
03-05-2008, 07:48 PM
March 19th sounds good. I'm with you Country Gal, I'm probably not going to be buying until at least summer. So we'll be struggling together Smile
03-05-2008, 08:34 PM
I HAVE to get it the day it is released, I am having it shipped from America, I couldn't stand to be talking on here and everyone telling me how excellent the game is and me not having it. I'd be really upset. Sad

Once again, I'm not spoiled.. only when it comes to Sims. {yes}

03-05-2008, 09:14 PM
I think I'm okay with it cause I will be SOOOOO busy. It'll be the first year that I'm living without my parents and making sure I have enough money to buy food will be super fun and exciting.
04-05-2008, 06:14 PM
ya, I will be super busy and I'm the type that if I get bored, I won't just sit there being bored, I will find something to do.  So not buying it right away isn't too bad for me.  Once I get it I will be super happy and all but I won't die if I have to wait and with me that's probably the best solution considering its so easy for me to not do homework until the last minute and that would happen if I got the game before summer.  I will hear what's in it and how cool it is and that's like getting updates so I think that will do until I get it.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]