Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Wierdest Stuff
23-04-2008, 07:47 PM
The Wierdest Stuff
What was the wierdest thing that happened to you in The Sims without a cheat?

When I was playing The Sims a little before Sims 2 came out, Betty Newbie was walking in front of my house on the sidewalk and stopped.  I ignored her for a few minutes, but when she wouldn't move, I tried clicking on her to interact with her.  She was not interactable.  I could not interact with her at all.  Then she started complaining of hunger, then peed in my yard, started stinking, and soon died in my yard within the next Sims day. 

All I could think was:  "What the heck!!!"

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2008, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2008 05:37 AM by dejadejavu.)
Re: The Wierdest Stuff
The weirdest thing that happened to me was two blondes would have a baby and it would be asian...

Thank god for genetics in TS2!

As for strange occurrences like you described...never really had any of those.
24-04-2008, 11:06 PM
I can't remember what it was, lol.

Probably something with babies not looking like their parents at all!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
24-04-2008, 11:23 PM
The weirdest thing for me is when I went to my menu full of families (hey, I haven't played this game fully in a long time, so sorry for my lack of knowledge here) and one of my families were all vampires, with their heads upside down, pale skin, blood coming from their mouths, and I recall that they had very scary faces, and beside it, where details of the family would normally have been, was all wierd code.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-04-2008, 02:01 AM
That game was so glitched up...

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
25-04-2008, 02:04 AM
I don't think it was a glitch... I think they did it on purpose for the laugh. Wink

26-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Yea, I never had that happen to me. What if it was your favorite family and then they went all crazy? Did it ever turn back to normal?
26-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Oh yes, they went back to normal. I remember that I was only very early in my Simming days, it was about 2000/2001, I was only 7 or 8, and I remember I almost peed myself with fright - at the time, they looked really scary to me. I ran to my mum crying. :Smile Then my mum turned the game off and restarted it, and next I knew, they were fine. Had I been the age I am now when that had happened, I would have found it hilarious, but, it was not to be. I really think it was just a rare occurance that they put in the game for comedy reasons, I don't think it was a glitch - it was too creepy.

30-04-2008, 12:52 AM
That sounds like one of the things that would TOTALLY creep the snot out of me! Code?
I might've become pretty paranoid!  {tongue}
03-05-2008, 01:36 AM
My sim went to work while pregnant ...    {wacko}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie